[BUG] (Solo) SP staying at 0 when setting new time / improve times

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

Fabinou38

[BUG] (Solo) SP staying at 0 when setting new time / improve times

Post by Fabinou38 »

Hello,

I played TM Valley (Title Rally Cross by Wraith) and I just catch a bug, when I set a new time or when I improve my time, the "New record" window is displaying but without informations about how many Skill Points I earn, it stays at 0, but I can see my ranks :(

EDIT : By the way, I need to leave the track and go back to solo menu to have my SP displayed on the picture of the map.. :?

Happened every times for me, and I have seen this bug on players streaming before.

Thanks,
MixterFab :thx:
MixterFab38 - Member of LAN Team - Moderator / Translator (FR) of TM²Galaxy - Project Helper of TMOne, of Stornium (by Guerro) and of ThomasFox's (aka Ziyx) projects :)
Here since ManiaPlanet 1 (TM² Canyon) :thx:
MP3 / MP4 beta tester
TMarc

Re: [BUG] (Solo) SP staying at 0 when setting new time / improve times

Post by TMarc »

I think this has already been reported short after the November 2017 updates :?
Qlex

Post by Qlex »

Hi,

Thank you for your report.

Do you notice this bug with other title packs?

I think a remake of the title pack might be necessary for this case. Be sure to check with Wraith if they are ok with publishing the title again and tell me if you notice a difference.

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:
Fabinou38

Post by Fabinou38 »

Hi Qlex,
Thanks for your answer. ;)

I reported the issue to Wraith and he said that he didn't have this bug :s

I tested in some other TPs ("Timmy's Basement" (Stadium) & Stadium F1 & some some official TPs) and I don't have the bug on these one, everything is displayed correctly, dunno why :(

I changed my laptop a few month ago (so, solo rankings erased and re-downloded), but I don't think that's the problem because I haven't seen this bug before on my new PC.

Here is a screen shot about the bug :

And when I go back to Track Selection :

MixterFab :thx:
MixterFab38 - Member of LAN Team - Moderator / Translator (FR) of TM²Galaxy - Project Helper of TMOne, of Stornium (by Guerro) and of ThomasFox's (aka Ziyx) projects :)
MP3 / MP4 beta tester
Qlex

Post by Qlex »

OK. Make sure you don't have the title pack locally (if necessary, clear the cache in your Maniaplanet folder) and tell me if you notice a difference.
i7mean

Post by i7mean »

It used to happen to me on Stadium --> I finished the map and at the end it just shows 0 SP but when you go back to solo track selection you see what SP you got. I got that for like one week and then it went normal suddenly, I don't know why
Fabinou38

Post by Fabinou38 »

i7mean wrote: 20 Jan 2018, 08:06 It used to happen to me on Stadium --> I finished the map and at the end it just shows 0 SP but when you go back to solo track selection you see what SP you got. I got that for like one week and then it went normal suddenly, I don't know why
Interesting that you have this bug too on Stadium :thumbsup: I should really focus on the bug.

@Qlex, I will keep you informed ;)
MP3 / MP4 beta tester

Return to “Trackmania 2”