Accused of cheating/hacking

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

dante979

Re: Accused of cheating/hacking

Post by dante979 »

I am still not sure what you mean but ok :D because I never wrote any email address or login in any of the messages.
Could you please just clarify what you meant by statement that I was abusing some server? I am struggling to understand that.
dante979

Post by dante979 »

TMarc wrote: 30 Nov 2020, 17:36 But I would really warn you to go to the same server again.
You would only risk to get banned permanently there (if not already).
Np. I understand completely what you mean.
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

What I meant is that only from the abuse reports, Nadeo probably have got a message which is reporting you, which is what you wrote at the top.
And there is probably no message (aside this topic and your PM) which shows Nadeo that others did actually bad things to you.
I don't know if the logins of the accusers are as well in the reports (Nadeo do not tell details for privacy reasons obviously).

This makes it difficult to sort things out.
Only saying, not accusing anyone here.

About your account details, i confused with another topic, thanks for reminding me to check again about it.
dante979

Post by dante979 »

Ah, ok :) got it. Thank you. I knew something was "lost in the translation". I see what you wanted to say.
As far as I know my account has not been reported but I was threatened with that action.
I don't know if it will be carried out or it was just a threat.

As I said I really don't wanna turn this into anything. I understand from the get go (that's why I didn't report it directly in the first place)
that there is little you can do about it (even if you want). Thanks to Alinoa I now know what is the right procedure if I ever get into that situation.
dante979

Post by dante979 »

UPDATE: I'm really happy to report a nice happy ending :)
Bottom line. I managed to prove that I was not cheating. Top player who accused me, got a tempban and admin of the server
was a real real gentleman about it. I was shocked as he did not try to bullshit. He owned his mistake and I couldn't ask for more.

I don't want to publicly say his name so I will leave it to him if he wants to add something to this thread but I don't think there's anything to add :)

thank you Tmarc and Alinoa for your wise guidance :)

now let's race people :)

:pil
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

This are good news :thumbsup:
Happy racing :pil
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Thank you for sharing the good news here :)

And thank you TMarc for your great moderation as well :thx:

Happy Gaming :D
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)

Return to “Trackmania 2”