2 things I don't understand...

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

grendel777

2 things I don't understand...

Post by grendel777 » 29 Sep 2011, 18:32

How do you access "Official Mode"? The manual is horrible. It says there's a stopwatch counting down from 5 minutes you have to wait for. Ok, forget for a minute that I do not want to wait 5 minutes to try and post a time...I do not see any stopwatch, just the time under my car. I guess this is the stopwatch they're talking about? I don't understand the concept though. Are we supposed to practice for 5 minutes then hit backspace and make an official try? Will it just automatically be an official try after 5 minutes or do you have to do something? Some clear detail would be nice, because I've never seen anything like it to be honest.

The other thing is the low-frame rate warning that pops up in the middle of your race and asks if you want to change the settings. This has ruined one race for me already, could've swore I hit don't ask again, and today it jacks another race for me. I know I definitely hit dont ask this time, so I guess we'll see, but has anyone else had this reset on them? Horrible idea in the first place imho.

Overall I like the game.

Th3_Darkness

Re: 2 things I don't understand...

Post by Th3_Darkness » 29 Sep 2011, 18:52

grendel777 wrote:How do you access "Official Mode"? The manual is horrible. It says there's a stopwatch counting down from 5 minutes you have to wait for. Ok, forget for a minute that I do not want to wait 5 minutes to try and post a time...I do not see any stopwatch, just the time under my car. I guess this is the stopwatch they're talking about? I don't understand the concept though. Are we supposed to practice for 5 minutes then hit backspace and make an official try? Will it just automatically be an official try after 5 minutes or do you have to do something? Some clear detail would be nice, because I've never seen anything like it to be honest.
I think you need to beat the gold time first, then it will count down from 5 (again, after each official try ;) )

Weeeeee

Post by Weeeeee » 29 Sep 2011, 18:57

The "dont ask again" only counts for that session,if you log off and on,it will ask you again :p

EnaiSiaion

Post by EnaiSiaion » 30 Sep 2011, 16:06

The stopwatch will appear at the right side of the screen.
My God is a vengeful God.

Return to “Trackmania 2”