TrackMania2: Centralised News about the Game

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

MixD

Re: TrackMania2: Centralised News about the Game

Post by MixD »

wiidesire-2 wrote:you bought this game 6 times and spend 240€ on it? useless?
You could try using your brain a little. I said I have six accounts, not that I bought it six times. TMU is currently available for 10€. I bought TMU 3 times, at prices as low as £5 (yes, TMU used to be available for less money than it is now. Several supermarkets in the UK were selling it for under £4 at one point but I didn't buy any then). One of those is my main account, the other two are for CMC official usage. The other 3 accounts were obtained with the old buy-for-coppers deal, and have various usages, such as organising small multiplayer-sessions with friends who don't have TMU.
"A snappy saying is no substitute for thinking" - [CMC]Mix Image 2009
Trackmaniack

Post by Trackmaniack »

My God. So much damn drama. Back on topic, is this trailer to be the "official" launch trailer, or is it gonna be just another pre-trailer like the E3 release? Don't get me wrong, that was a badass trailer. Just sayin' it wasn't very finished-looking, or HQ. :P
WIP
fastforza

Post by fastforza »

It is suppose to be the official trailer of 'Canyon' and apparently it should be airing on the 23rd. Can anyone confirm?
Mania Exchange - Share your maps!

ASUS Maximus IV GENE Z / i7 2600K 3.40Ghz QC / 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 / GTX 560 Ti

Need technical help for ManiaPlanet? Click here. :)
wiidesire-2

Post by wiidesire-2 »

Trackmaniack wrote: Don't get me wrong, that was a badass trailer. Just sayin' it wasn't very finished-looking, or HQ. :P

I wonder if there was any offical trailer in HD posted. I just saw a filmed version from a secret man or am I wrong?
Picture/Video/Article Collection Topics:
TM2 Canyon | TM2 Valley| TM2 Stadium| SM Storm
My Computer: http://www.sysprofile.de/id172680
2010 I was 7th of the world in TMUF :)
fastforza

Post by fastforza »

I don't think there was any official trailer posted, at least in HD. The only trailer I see lying around is a recorded version of the announcement trailer from 2009.

ASUS Maximus IV GENE Z / i7 2600K 3.40Ghz QC / 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 / GTX 560 Ti

wiidesire-2

Post by wiidesire-2 »

fastforza wrote:I don't think there was any official trailer posted, at least in HD. The only trailer I see lying around is a recorded version of the announcement trailer from 2009.
yes exactly what I thought, thats pretty weird, because even the screenshots from the puzzles are downloadable in HD
Picture/Video/Article Collection Topics:
TM2 Canyon | TM2 Valley| TM2 Stadium| SM Storm
My Computer: http://www.sysprofile.de/id172680
2010 I was 7th of the world in TMUF :)
fastforza

Post by fastforza »

Probably wasn't on Nadeo's todo list to have uploaded in HD. Let's hope the Canyon trailer will be officially posted by Nadeo and not recorded anonymously. :lol:

tcq

Post by tcq »

fastforza wrote:Probably wasn't on Nadeo's todo list to have uploaded in HD. Let's hope the Canyon trailer will be officially posted by Nadeo and not recorded anonymously. :lol:
Yes, that would be great :) But even if it is recorded anonymously, take a HD cam please :D
Knutselmaaster

Post by Knutselmaaster »

Well, assuming that Nadeo will post the trailer when they get back to the office on Monday, we will probably have a "screener" version on youtube before that, taken with a cellphone or something :lol:
haenry
Halloween Mapper 2011

Post by haenry »

Yeah, forza, at the 23th of April is the Gamers Assembly in France. Nadeo is there and shows the trailer and answers questions of the community ;)
I'm pretty sure we get an official uploaded HD trailer this time because the trailer is made by any communitymember. So if Nadeo won't upload it, then the communitymember probably will :D
A nice person is a better person!
Did you participate in a Monthly Track Contest yet?
My Maniaplanet maps!

Return to “Trackmania 2”