TrackMania2: Centralised News about the Game

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

tcq

Re: Central News about the Game

Post by tcq »

timae wrote:i care! because i need them to create HQ trackmania clips - my way of creativity ;)
What about this videoshoot tool, with that the TM2 presentation video was shoot? Maybe you don't need high settings, but you can still shoot videos in high quality with that tool?
Zooz

Post by Zooz »

tcq wrote:
timae wrote:i care! because i need them to create HQ trackmania clips - my way of creativity ;)
What about this videoshoot tool, with that the TM2 presentation video was shoot? Maybe you don't need high settings, but you can still shoot videos in high quality with that tool?
That's what I do, I can only run it at pc1 or pc2, but render videos with everything on the highest settings with the shooter. But this is going way offtopic, I'll just say that I hope TM2 has that feature too ;)
Image [CMC]Zooz | tracks - team - youtubes - ET competitions
metoxys
Translator
Translator

Post by metoxys »

Zooz wrote:
tcq wrote:
That's what I do, I can only run it at pc1 or pc2, but render videos with everything on the highest settings with the shooter. But this is going way offtopic, I'll just say that I hope TM2 has that feature too ;)
But the graphics will be bad. If you render a video with PC0 or PC1 you can add x25 antialiasing and blur, even though you normally are not able to do that, but the water still looks ugly and you leak shadows and good textures and so on
Zooz

Post by Zooz »

You should try actually reading my post instead of just posting all the time.
Image [CMC]Zooz | tracks - team - youtubes - ET competitions
Trackmaniack

Post by Trackmaniack »

Hey...since this is the central news thread I -hope- it'll be okay to post this here... :D I want in on the beta test this time around! If possible...LOL Basically I want to know if it's gonna be open or closed, and, how can one get in on it, if one can...I don't have the greatest rig or internet connection, but I could be a solo gamemode tester, or other factions of the offline play...
WIP
DeathDriver

Post by DeathDriver »

Caster and Entertainer, Trackmania - http://www.facebook.com/tm.deathdriver
Captain Germany National Team, Trackmania Nations Forever
Former n!faculty Trackmania 2 League Admin
Former Electronic Sports League Trackmania Head Admin
w1lla

Post by w1lla »

please be on topic and not offtopic. Its about general information about the game and not about that players need to be in beta because the missed out last time.
TM² Info
SM Info
QM Info

MB: MSI 970A-G46
Processor: AMD FX-6300 3500 mHz
RAM Memory: 16 GB DDR3
Video: SAPPHIRE DUAL-X R9 280X 3GB GDDR5
KB: Logitech G510s
Mouse: Logitech G300s
Mode Creation
ManiaScript Docs
w1lla

Post by w1lla »

First post edited due to Import blocks:
TM² Info
SM Info
QM Info

MB: MSI 970A-G46
Processor: AMD FX-6300 3500 mHz
RAM Memory: 16 GB DDR3
Video: SAPPHIRE DUAL-X R9 280X 3GB GDDR5
KB: Logitech G510s
Mouse: Logitech G300s
Mode Creation
ManiaScript Docs
kalimerre

Post by kalimerre »

Hylis said in French Part "le premier gameplay sera une sorte de coast avec des turbos rouges obligatoires tous les 10 mètres, le tout sur des blocs aériens uniquement, à la snow (sans rebords)"

Translation :D " The first gameplay will be a little bit like coast with red boost obligatory every 10 meters, the whole on air blocks only, like snow (without ledges)"
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

it was a joke because were players could be worry of the first gameplay. Some will dislike it, like stadium, but our goal is not to make a coast car with red turbos on highroads of snow. I mean, it will be drivable (if not, go back for TMU a while ^_^)

Return to “Trackmania 2”