Project: Drive All Tracks

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

BigBuddha

Re: Project: Drive All Tracks

Post by BigBuddha »

JumperJack wrote: nevertheless, i wonder one thing when browsing through the earliest tracks on tmx; you seem to have posted replays on all of those first many tracks, but not on acegikmo's track, track ID 6... why not? ;)
You can't download it^^
JumperJack

Post by JumperJack »

that explains... a lot! :D
CMC JumperJackツ
eyebo
Translator
Translator

Post by eyebo »

Yeah, and even if you try to load it with "Install & Play" you get "invalid file format".

I think it's been reported and Acegikmo has been notified that he can replace the file if he wants. But until that happens, I'll have to skip that one.

Also, my own Tortilla Chip Raceway (id 3) no longer has my replay. I had a replay on it once, but everyone pushed my replay off the page (MX only shows top 25). I guess that will happen on a few tracks.

Thanks for your words on the previous page JumperJack. :) The task is daunting for sure, but for me it's more about the journey and discovering a lot of cool tracks along the way.
Former QC Manager at Ubisoft Nadeo.
My tracks on: Mania Exchange (TM2) | TrackMania Exchange (TMUF)

For the devs: Ryzen 7 1800X / 32GB RAM / GTX 1080 (477.22) @ 3840x2160 / Win10 64bit
Smigles

Post by Smigles »

Crazy project ^^ Maybe you can catch up with the current ID before the next Envi comes out ^^

Anyway, I would never do that ^^ Too many terrible tracks for my taste ^^
jimllfixit13

Post by jimllfixit13 »

too ambishus for me, plus i would never have the time. pity really. i'll keep an eye out to see how your doing :yes:
luftisbollentm2
Translator
Translator

Post by luftisbollentm2 »

eyebo wrote:Also, my own Tortilla Chip Raceway (id 3) no longer has my replay. I had a replay on it once, but everyone pushed my replay off the page (MX only shows top 25). I guess that will happen on a few tracks.

:pop:
Smigles wrote:Crazy project ^^ Maybe you can catch up with the current ID before the next Envi comes out ^^
LOL :teub:
PC: Amd x2 2500mhz 6gb ddr2 ati 5850 1024mb
best valley clip http://instagram.com/p/bTvCURtPCo/#
really show what valley is about <3
NKAc_Street

Post by NKAc_Street »

Eyebo, I never actually started out with the intention of driving all tracks, I drove a track during the beta that I had forgot the name of. I figured if it was still on tmx the only chance I had of finding it, was starting at the oldest track and try each one working forwards to see if it was it. I am a little ocd, once I start a track I seem to be compelled to drive it, even if it was not the one I was looking for. I finally found the first version of the track at page 79 (wallcrawler). Since then I have done a lot of random picks then I may work through an authors list of tracks but all the days of going page by page running tracks has become habit forming and I love doing it.

Having a full time job and other responsibilities I cannot in most days drive more tracks than was uploaded, lol.

With that said, I am like you, I like trying a new track, spending a little time on it, then moving on to another one. There are a percentage of tracks I might spend a lot of time hunting, in any case I am out to drive as many as I can, lol.
eyebo
Translator
Translator

Post by eyebo »

Thanks for replying here NKAc_Street. It's great to see how you got started doing this too. :thumbsup:
Former QC Manager at Ubisoft Nadeo.
My tracks on: Mania Exchange (TM2) | TrackMania Exchange (TMUF)

For the devs: Ryzen 7 1800X / 32GB RAM / GTX 1080 (477.22) @ 3840x2160 / Win10 64bit

Return to “Trackmania 2”