Basic help (technical and account/key)

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

TMarc

Re: Basic help (technical and account/key)

Post by TMarc »

Restart Steam please, and wait until it has downloaded the actual game files.
Besides this, there should be no message of "insert new disc", could you please provide a screenshot of this? :shock:
tkranjec

Post by tkranjec »

Hi,

I bought Trackmania 2 Canyon 8 days ago through steam, I've downloaded a game and at load menu I chose TM2 canyon and I was asked for a key. I went to Steam TM2 Canyon profile, on the right side I clicked CD KEY and got message "Requesting key", I tried to restart stem with no help, same thing again. How can I get my key so I can play a game?
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Did you start TM² Canyon when you were online? Do you see your key when you click on library -> right click on TM² Canyon and then click on "view CD key"?
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
tkranjec

Post by tkranjec »

Yes, I did that too, same thing happend, it opens a window with "Requesting key" message
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Did you verify game cache and restart Steam? So you haven't yet succeeded to create an account?
Did you also try to reinstall TM² Canyon?
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
tkranjec

Post by tkranjec »

Solved by deleting userdata in steam directory, and then restarting steam. Thanks for help
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Good news and thank you for having shared on the maniaplanet forums how you fixed your issue :thumbsup:
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

Blauweke

Post by Blauweke »

Hello,
I have bought trackmania 2:Canyon on uplay and right after i bought it, it showed me a key.
I thought that it automatically activated my key, so i just closed the window.
Now every time i launch the game from uplay, it starts maniaplanet, pretty normal, rigth?
what wasn't normal tho, is that i could only play on demo servers when i launch maniaplanet up and login, i get bombarded with ads saying i should buy trackmania2:Canyon(the game i had just bought)
So it was clear to me, i needed that key and i needed to somehow activate it inside of maniaplanet.
After a lot of searching, and also contacting the uplay customer support, I got my key, Now i just need to activate it.
This brings us to the time i'm writing this, I'm really confused as to where i need to enter my key inside of maniaplanet, I can't find anything on the site, nothing inside the maniaplanet program, the only thing i can see that should allow me to enter a key is here -> http://imgur.com/MZlaoZN (bottom left corner, little black button that says 'enter a key'), but if i click that button, after all this, i'm at the edge of my nerves, so now all i need is a way to activate trackmania 2: Canyon on Maniaplanet.
TheBigMiike

Post by TheBigMiike »

Hi,

If the validation of your key don't work ingame, you have to validate your key in your player page which (i admit) is hidden in the ManiaPlanet website:
https://player.maniaplanet.com/account/player-keys

You must enter your ManiaPlanet login and password and then enter your key in the field.
Now restart ManiaPlanet and try to click on "Enter title"
Last edited by TheBigMiike on 16 Apr 2014, 21:02, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Blauweke

Post by Blauweke »

Alright, i got it working :3 , thanks for your help! :thumbsup:

Return to “Trackmania 2”