Basic help (technical and account/key)

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

BokyS

Re: Basic help (technical and account/key)

Post by BokyS »

Hello,
I am owner of TM2 stadium, canyon and valley (steam version), so I wanted to play with some of my friends few days ago and we entered stadium as normal, I made them profiles but I could not enter the game with their profiles and change their car models, so do offline profiles always need to get random car or I can change it somehow?
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

Skin choice is a part of customization which is only possible with accounts that have registered keys, so your friends will need to purchase the game as well.
oegge2

Post by oegge2 »

I have a problem with my validation-key
I forgot it... and when i try to create a new one with the key from stadium(bought it in steam) i get this:

This game key is already used.

If you have forgotten your validation code, you can enter your player key to get a new one.
Player key:

and i don´t know the keys from canyon and valley anymore(bought them from the tm² homepage) >.<
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

As for any account and key related issue, please contact the Ubisoft support.
http://wiki.maniaplanet.com/en/Support
Sindsyg

Post by Sindsyg »

Hi there

I just bought Trackmania 2 Lagoon through Uplay but I made a mistake logging in with an incorrect Maniaplanet account.
By mistake I have 2 different accounts both using the same email address though. The 2 usernames are "mortennielsen" and "sindsyg".
So now I have Trackmania 2 Canyon in one account and Lagoon in the other one!!

Is there any way to merge these 2 accounts?

Thanks in advance
Morten Nielsen
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Hi,

Please contact the Ubisoft support regarding this request: https://support.ubi.com/.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
Marzyciel

Post by Marzyciel »

Is there a way to increase draw distance in trackmania? I don't see any options/mod/hack for that.
Seeing how many elements pop out or their quality change (it called LOD? ) when you are getting closer is very distracting in canyon/valley/lagoon when there are plants. It's definitely too close.

Return to “Trackmania 2”