Basic help (technical and account/key)

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

TMarc

Re: Basic help (technical and account/key)

Post by TMarc »

If you have already activated they you only need to use your already existing Maniaplanet account, instead of creating a new one.
If you have forgotten your login, but still have some maps created by yourself, the login is in the file.
If you have forgotten everything, you can contact the Ubisoft support, although they will need some proofs, e.g. purchase details.

But honestly, it is much less effort for everybody to purchase a new key.
meoronos

Post by meoronos »

i use my old maniaplanet account, and i wrote an e-mail to the ubisoft support with my purchase e-mail.
MadMatt01

Post by MadMatt01 »

Hi, my account was stolen, and the password and email changed, the login is becky615 and the old password used to be "something" (without quotes), if you need any further information, please tell me, i hope to get this resolved and my second account back, thanks

MadMatt
Cask

Post by Cask »

I have returned to this game after about 2yrs of inactivity. At the time of creating my account I was based in Singapore so I have attempted to change my region/flag with no luck as I do not have my validation code. As far as I have read online you have to enter a player key in order to retrieve your validation code? Where can I find this?

I also want to update my email address. As far as I can tell, the only way to change your email address is from within the ManiaPlanet profile page after launching the game. (The email I used to register is not longer accessible due to the fact that I sold the domain name.)

I found these pages but I do not know my player key....

http://puu.sh/kTxtI/e9b54f9133.jpg
http://puu.sh/kTxul/bd6a16f9ed.jpg

Any ideas how I can retrieve it?
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

Normally you should contact the Ubisoft support.

And I would advise you not to change your email as long as the account issue is not settled.

The game key you should have received with the purchase confirmation, or in Steam (if you purchased it there).
Btw. you also should gave received the validation code with the Maniaplanet account creation confirmation mail.
Cask

Post by Cask »

I purchased directly from NADEO a few years ago. The problem I have is that I sold my domain about a year ago which had my email history bound to it, hence the position I am in now.

So, Ubisoft is the only way around this?
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

yes, because the account support is at Ubisoft since they took over Nadeo.
Btw. Nadeo did never sell anything directly, it was most probably the Gamesplanet store. ;)
MadMatt01

Post by MadMatt01 »

This guy has stolen my account instead, so I will result to Ubisoft then to retrieve it with the reciept, thanks for the help

MadMatt
WithoutEyes

Post by WithoutEyes »

I've installed TM2: Canyon Demo through Steam and create ManiaPlanet account. Playing a few hours.

Now the time has been expired and I want to buy full game. Will I need to create a new ManiaPlanet account for it? And if not, will I keep all of my medals and stats?

P.S. Sorry for my english. it's not my native language!
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

It is sufficient to register the key with your existing account :thumbsup:
Unless you absolutely want to have a totally new Maniaplanet account, this is also OK. :)

However, attention when using Steam as it automatially activates the key with the Maniaplanet account which is used at the first start after purchase of the key.
And depending where you purchase the key it might take a few days (for payment verification).

Return to “Trackmania 2”