[Plugin] ManiaLive->Xaseco->ManiaLive freezone fix 0.34

Post here every finished plugin

Moderator: NADEO

nocturne

Re: [Plugin] ManiaLive->Xaseco->ManiaLive freezone fix 0.32

Post by nocturne »

Using forced specs is still not perfect, and why accessing the array of retired players is still necessary. I know it's not part of any released plugin, but the autoqueue functions I use with aseco force any chatty cathy's that aren't racing to spec to free a player spot, a plugin I certainly plan on enabling on the FZ server once all these quirks are worked out (also would conflict with the current release of the autoqueue plugin, though by default setup it's not really that much of a conflict).
reaby

Post by reaby »

yeah, well for the time being it works like a charm!
but the most perfect solution would be to have the player list from the freezone plugin.
reaby

Post by reaby »

I updated the first post to be more informative and have proper setup help.
msok

Post by msok »

Hello.
Installation of plugins has not solved all problems - the chat is blocked for players translated in a mode spectator but if to leave from the server and again to come, chat blocking vanishes.
On the server it is used XASECO v1.11 - there can be a problem in it? The plugin records_eyepice is not used.
In advance thanks.
reaby

Post by reaby »

thanks for informing, i look for solution.
Knutselmaaster

Post by Knutselmaaster »

I will wait with disabling freezone servers until a solution has been found, it would be unfair to disable freezone on servers where the admins did all they could and installed this plugin.
reaby

Post by reaby »

Found out that i really need to get the list from freezone plugin.
When player connects, he isn't yet forced spectator, and thus he is not, the plugins doesn't know what to do.
Maybe i have to make little delay or something, but that has to wait for tomorrow.
msok

Post by msok »

Knutselmaaster wrote:I will wait with disabling freezone servers until a solution has been found, it would be unfair to disable freezone on servers where the admins did all they could and installed this plugin.
On our server lol-mini.relax this plugin is installed, but you have disable freezone on it..
Vins75

Post by Vins75 »

hello to all

I set up the system (Manial XAseco + 112 + recordseyepiece of undef) but I often find myself with this error it appears randomly and stop the process XAseco. can you help me

Code: Select all

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'DateTimeZone::__construct(): Unknown or bad timezone ()' in /home/freezone/seko/plugins/plugin.records_eyepiece.php:7850
Stack trace:
#0 /home/freezone/seko/plugins/plugin.records_eyepiece.php(7850): DateTimeZone->__construct('')
#1 /home/freezone/seko/plugins/plugin.records_eyepiece.php(3423): re_calculateClock(NULL)
#2 /home/freezone/seko/plugins/plugin.records_eyepiece.php(2133): re_buildClockDetailsWindow(NULL, NULL, true, false)
#3 [internal function]: re_onPlayerManialinkPageAnswer(Object(Aseco), Array)
#4 /home/freezone/seko/aseco.php(1185): call_user_func('re_onPlayerMani...', Object(Aseco), Array)
#5 /home/freezone/seko/aseco.php(1034): Aseco->releaseEvent('onPlayerManiali...', Array)
#6 /home/freezone/seko/aseco.php(752): Aseco->executeCallbacks()
#7 /home/freezone/seko/aseco.php(2422): Aseco->run()
#8 {main}
  thrown in /home/freezone/seko/plugins/plugin.records_eyepiece.php on line 7850
Thanks
reaby

Post by reaby »

The problem is with records eyepiece and php timezones, report the issue directly to
undef.de @ http://tm-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=26504

Return to “ManiaLive Plugins”