[Plugin] ManiaLive->Xaseco->ManiaLive freezone fix 0.34

Post here every finished plugin

Moderator: NADEO

Knutselmaaster

Re: [Plugin] ManiaLive->Xaseco->ManiaLive freezone fix 0.32

Post by Knutselmaaster »

msok wrote:
Knutselmaaster wrote:I will wait with disabling freezone servers until a solution has been found, it would be unfair to disable freezone on servers where the admins did all they could and installed this plugin.
On our server lol-mini.relax this plugin is installed, but you have disable freezone on it..
I did not know yet that this plugin was not yet failsave.
I suggest you run ManiaLive alone, and contact me when it's ready, i will reactivate freezone then.

I advice the same thing to all other server admins using this plugin, or any other combination of servercontrollers that are not 100% compatible with the freezone rules.
I will continue visiting freezone servers, and when i find servers breaking the rules i will send a warning to admins, stating that they should run only manialive.
A day or two later i will verify if this has been done, if not i will deactivate freezone.
This way nobody can complain that they have been deactivated without knowing they were wrong.
reaby

Post by reaby »

Good news everybody, i found solution for the problem where player leaves at server and then joins back when his turn is to spectate!!!
download the new plugin at:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/reaby/manialive/pl ... _v0.33.zip
msok

Post by msok »

Knutselmaaster wrote:I will continue visiting freezone servers, and when i find servers breaking the rules i will send a warning to admins, stating that they should run only manialive.
A day or two later i will verify if this has been done, if not i will deactivate freezone.
This way nobody can complain that they have been deactivated without knowing they were wrong.
It will be correct
msok

Post by msok »

reaby wrote:Good news everybody, i found solution for the problem where player leaves at server and then joins back when his turn is to spectate!!!
At an exit from the server and then at returning to it forcespec remains, but the chat is not blocked absolutely.

Maybe need more information? List of installed plugins, logs xaseco - I give, the main thing that it helped to eliminate problems.
Slig

Re: [Plugin] ManiaLive->Xaseco->ManiaLive freezone fix 0.33

Post by Slig »

xaseco don't handle custom_ui values independantly for each player, so it's not easy to make it work correctly.

I suggest to try a temporary workaround : in xaseco files comment the '<chat visible="' . bool2text($ml_custom_ui['chat']) . '"/>' . line, in function getCustomUIBlock() of manialinks.inc.php . At least xaseco will stop to set a value to it, so the value set by ML should work.

Drawback : it is not impossible that the resulting <custom_ui> block without the chat part will have sometimes a unwanted effect, because the <custom_ui> results are sometimes strange.

Also, checking that no added plugin build a manialink <custom_ui> part by itself (they are supposed to use getCustomUIBlock() to get it) would not be a bad idea.
lambda

Post by lambda »

msok wrote:
reaby wrote:Good news everybody, i found solution for the problem where player leaves at server and then joins back when his turn is to spectate!!!
At an exit from the server and then at returning to it forcespec remains, but the chat is not blocked absolutely.

Maybe need more information? List of installed plugins, logs xaseco - I give, the main thing that it helped to eliminate problems.
In the same way you can use chat on NADEO freezone servers, where there are no other controllers. But, nobody wants to hear this...
reaby

Post by reaby »

Usage
msok wrote:
Hypothesis
I'm suspecting your setup isn't right. The plugin.MLintegration.php has to be exactly the last entry on plugin.xml.

The test
I re-tested the scenario, xaseco log shows with first run - no errors ingame, chat is disabled on rejoin:

Code: Select all

Begin Round
disable chat on login ristoreipas
[02/20,18:48:07] >> player 12 left the game [ristoreipas : Risto Reipas : 00:04:
25]
[02/20,18:48:09] << player 11 joined the game [ristoreipas : Risto Reipas : Finl
and : 1968854 : 87.95.111.67]
[02/20,18:48:42] >> player 11 left the game [ristoreipas : Risto Reipas : 00:00:
33]
[02/20,18:48:44] << player 10 joined the game [ristoreipas : Risto Reipas : Finl
and : 1968854 : 87.95.111.67]
[02/20,18:49:18] >> player 10 left the game [ristoreipas : Risto Reipas : 00:00:
34]
[02/20,18:49:20] << player 9 joined the game [ristoreipas : Risto Reipas : Finla
nd : 1968854 : 87.95.111.67]
End Round
End Challenge
[02/20,18:50:02] [RASP] Calculating ranks...
[02/20,18:50:02] [RASP] ...Done!
Begin Challenge
[02/20,18:50:04] track changed [Star Grape] >> [Summer Fruit]
[02/20,18:50:04] currently no record on Summer Fruit
Begin Round
[color=#FF0000]disable chat on login ristoreipas [/color]
End Round
The red text shouldn't be happening, but for some reason the manialive on challenge skip triggers that behaviour with the plugins.

Second run, without admin skips, No errors in rejoining of the player to server:

Begin Challenge

[02/20,18:56:07] track changed [Visions Prelude] >> [Vomtastic]
[02/20,18:56:07] current record on Vomtastic is 0:39.08 and held by ¤üð┐|├É╬▒ð│╬
â•‘'|azina[DFF]
Begin Round
[02/20,18:56:59] >> player 9 left the game [ristoreipas : Risto Reipas : 00:07:3
9]
[02/20,18:57:01] << player 8 joined the game [ristoreipas : Risto Reipas : Finla
[02/20,18:57:35] >> player 8 left the game [ristoreipas : Risto Reipas : 00:00:3
4]
[02/20,18:57:37] << player 7 joined the game [ristoreipas : Risto Reipas : Finla
End Round
End Challenge
[02/20,18:59:43] [RASP] Calculating ranks...
[02/20,18:59:43] [RASP] ...Done!
Begin Challenge
[02/20,18:59:44] track changed [Vomtastic] >> [WaveHunter' I]
[02/20,18:59:44] current record on WaveHunter' I is 0:21.76 and held by ÒÇáwilli
e-maykitÒÇä
[color=#BF0000]Begin Round
disable chat on login ristoreipas[/color]
Oh but the problem is proably since i don't drive any times and there as no players at track, the server skips the onEndChallenge and that's why the test player is 2 rounds disabled in chat...

Conclusion

Plugin works, you setup has to be wrong.
reaby

Re: [Plugin] ManiaLive->Xaseco->ManiaLive freezone fix 0.34

Post by reaby »

Update
additional checks for variables, should eliminate error messages at console.

get it
http://koti.mbnet.fi/reaby/manialive/pl ... _v0.34.zip
msok

Post by msok »

Slig wrote:I suggest to try a temporary workaround : in xaseco files comment the '<chat visible="' . bool2text($ml_custom_ui['chat']) . '"/>' . line, in function getCustomUIBlock() of manialinks.inc.php . At least xaseco will stop to set a value to it, so the value set by ML should work.

Drawback : it is not impossible that the resulting <custom_ui> block without the chat part will have sometimes a unwanted effect, because the <custom_ui> results are sometimes strange.

Also, checking that no added plugin build a manialink <custom_ui> part by itself (they are supposed to use getCustomUIBlock() to get it) would not be a bad idea.
These actions do not help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
reaby wrote:Hypothesis
I'm suspecting your setup isn't right. The plugin.MLintegration.php has to be exactly the last entry on plugin.xml.

The test
I re-tested the scenario, xaseco log shows with first run - no errors ingame, chat is disabled on rejoin:
The plugin.MLintegration.php is the last entry on plugin.xml. No errors in the game and the logs do not:

Begin Challenge
[02/21,02:41:50] forceMods: Stadium=>mod1 Island=>mod1
[02/21,02:41:50] track changed [none] >> [Russian hills]
[02/21,02:41:50] current record on Russian hills is 0:17.93 and held by mafia
[02/21,02:41:51] Webaccess (dedimania.net:8002): send: deflate, receive: deflate
[02/21,02:43:38] << player 57 joined the game [egorka04 : $f00egorka : Russia : 439268 : ***.***.***.***]
[02/21,02:43:53] >> player 57 left the game [egorka04 : $f00egorka : 00:00:15]
End Round
End Challenge
|...Calculating ranks
|...Done!
[02/21,02:44:21] [Music] Setting next song to: http://music.relax-group.ru/music/Quest_Pistols_-_Revolution.ogg
Begin Challenge
[02/21,02:44:25] forceMods: Stadium=>mod1 Island=>mod1
And yet, there is a problem only when connecting plug plugin.fufi.widgets.php

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ps. Thanks for your help and participation, but let's finish this thing already, ended successfully :)
Last edited by msok on 21 Feb 2011, 17:39, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “ManiaLive Plugins”