Different Forums and how they continue

Discuss everything related to Maniaplanet.

Moderator: English Moderator

DeathDriver

Re: Different Forums and how they continue

Post by DeathDriver »

it would be fantastic if you (Nadeo) can implement a section of THIS forum to TM2 such as maniazones is into TMUF. Maybe making a subsection named maniazones in the TM2 headtopic and add all sections etc there. It was a great idea and that way it is unifyed =)
Caster and Entertainer, Trackmania - http://www.facebook.com/tm.deathdriver
Captain Germany National Team, Trackmania Nations Forever
Former n!faculty Trackmania 2 League Admin
Former Electronic Sports League Trackmania Head Admin
ionian

Post by ionian »

The UK maniazone forums have been dead for a long while, which is a shame - but it reflects the lack of UK players still playing TMUF. The tm-forum appears to be largely full of technical problems. I think this is largely because the community matured, moving away from a central hub and into their own team sites and areas of specific interest - track making, competitions etc.

With this new game, we are all going to need a central place to discuss it - I hope that this site really takes off and brings us all together again.
Image | dr.ionianá…• | Digital Racers Forum
tcq

Post by tcq »

Hylis wrote:We are designing something we call Agora here in the perspective to make some sort of maniazones forum but in a special way. It would be less efficient than the forums before but maybe more powerful on the long run.
But if you do this, please keep it in connection to maniaplanet, because i really dislike splitting stuff. One general forum would be perfect.
Trackmaniack

Post by Trackmaniack »

That would be great...I'm hoping that's the plan with this newly mentioned and vid-leaked maniaplanet...a central location from which all can be found and accessed...Heh, kinda like the TM-Galaxy I thought up a while back when I thought Forever was gonna be forever... :-P
WIP
Clarky.ANZL

Post by Clarky.ANZL »

fastforza wrote:
Hylis wrote:we call Agora
Sounds like a cool name. :lol:
lol they chose the word well :) agora, was a "place of assembly" in many ancient greek citys. So forza yes cool name, but also good wording :)
ANZLeagues Top Admin
Tm-Planet Writer
Animus-Gaming Editor
jamie_macdonald

Post by jamie_macdonald »

ionian wrote:The UK maniazone forums have been dead for a long while, which is a shame - but it reflects the lack of UK players still playing TMUF. The tm-forum appears to be largely full of technical problems. I think this is largely because the community matured, moving away from a central hub and into their own team sites and areas of specific interest - track making, competitions etc.

With this new game, we are all going to need a central place to discuss it - I hope that this site really takes off and brings us all together again.
The UK maniazones are dead for me only because there are so many other forums, if it was the only TM forum i would be on it... having TM-Forum and ET, and dr-ukr to keep up with adding more to the list is making it a knightmare.

Keeping it simple in a hub or two may be a good idea imo.

But i also agree with florent, the old ones should be kept for historical reference and in support of those that still have the games (those that will not have TM2, least for a while).

If Nadeo reduce the forums i have to browse to 3 only for TM, (Team (http://www.dr-ukr.com), Competition (http://www.et-generation.com) and Game (Maniaplanet OR Agora replacing http://www.tm-forum.com)) Then i will consider it a very good job done ;)
Clarky.ANZL wrote:
fastforza wrote:
Hylis wrote:we call Agora
Sounds like a cool name. :lol:
lol they chose the word well :) agora, was a "place of assembly" in many ancient greek citys. So forza yes cool name, but also good wording :)
I prefer Angora, a Local kebab house :lol:
www.e-gekko.net

Post by www.e-gekko.net »

Yes, too many forums, too many of all.
I prefer you redo the PHP or the MANIASCRIPT code to post from the game to a forum, to post here.
Or Make Maniazone become updated.
Now in Italy, after years, there is a calm in the Maniazone, cause i'm moderator, but i think there are too many forum to check.
Just my opinion.
The Power System (3.1) & TPS Gaseco & TPS OS System Coder
Founder of GFCx, the biggest and Oldest Trackmania Team. The LOL King.
Clarky.ANZL

Post by Clarky.ANZL »

i can also say that the Australian section of maniazones is also basicaly dead.... and im pretty sure Fastforza can back me here, but that area only pushes out a post every maybe 2 weeks if lucky sometimes...
ANZLeagues Top Admin
Tm-Planet Writer
Animus-Gaming Editor

Return to “Maniaplanet”