Making it back into the game...

Discuss of everything related to TrackMania 1.
kyokahn

Making it back into the game...

Post by kyokahn »

Hello All:

I'm unsure this is the right place to post this but I really need some help.

Look, I'm a noob, and I know it, however I'm trying to advance in this game (TMUF) and I feel it's getting to a dead end somehow. However, this might be due to my noobness.

I played back in 2006 - 2007, I remember seeing servers with hundreds of people at a time, tournaments all the time and all kinds of stuff I can't see anymore, did something happen or it's just that the game is old and lots of people quit playing?

Also, the servers... where can I find servers??? and join a team? Are there any tournaments/cups still? What makes a pro nowadays?

I've been playing for 2 months and I love this game, I'm at 72K LP right now within the top 7K in the ladder.

Can someone help/guide me?

I appreciate any info.

Thanks
serujio

Re: Making it back into the game...

Post by serujio »

maybe freezone and Maniaplanet/TM2, but I´m kinda noob too, so let´s see what the others say.
firstdriver

Re: Making it back into the game...

Post by firstdriver »

Sounds like you have the free version of the game TMNF so are now restricted. To get to the other servers that you can't see (TMUF servers), look for the players who have the full TMUF game (they usually have custom avatars and/or custom or silver/grey cars). Ask them to give you an ADD Server link to a good server and they'll usually oblige :D.

Make sure you have at least one spare slot in your Server Faourites list or you wont be able to add the server.

Other ways is to visit different team/clan websites as many have Add Server buttons on them, like ours. Also, keep your eyes open on Freezone servers as some may carry an Add Server link too :D

Hope this helps
«DD®»ҒirstÐrive२

DDR WEBSITE .. http://www.teamddracing.com/

$i$f10«$ff1ÐÐ$f10®»

Return to “TrackMania 1 - English”