[MOD] Skele's mods

Talk about avatars, crosshairs, mods, skins and share them !

Moderator: English Moderator

4thdesign

Re: [MOD] Skele's mods

Post by 4thdesign »

Sounds great.... look forward to seeing it :)
dreammyw0w

Post by dreammyw0w »

Skeleton wrote:Sorry about this size of this mod but I really wanted to change the way Storm looked and the only way was to more or less fully mod it. I also wanted to keep it high quality like it deserves, I wouldn't want to play the game with low quality textures.
I guess if you play on a server with this mod for the first time and you have to wait for it to download you wouldn't know about it until it was downloaded so what a surprise once it is.

PS Don't wait for a big download when in a server, install the mod today from the link in the first post :D

PPS My next mod I will make a lot smaller because I wont need to change things like mountain sides, trees and grass. I will concentrate on changing all the blocks and not the scenery and it will be aimed to look sci-fi, bright, metallic and shiny.
any update?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

No update until all Storm textures are final. There has been a lot of texture changes since I made this first mod.
I think there might be some little tweaks to come for textures so mods are on hold. More mods will be coming, keep tuned into MANIAPARK for updates
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Here's a TM2 Stadium update of one of the first mods I made for Stadium, Urban England

click image to download :thumbsup:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Another update for TM2 Stadium of my mod Lego City.

Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

My third TM2 Stadium update from TMNF Stadium Rally.
This was for some reason one of the most downloaded on the old tmmod website.
This mod was completely modded from TM Rally textures but all normals and speculars made by me.
Some added features to this update is an hillside backdrop, I've coloured the water like Rally and a few other little things.
All in all I think it turned out nice.

Return to “Workbench”