TrackMania2: Centralised News about the Game

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

User avatar
wiidesire-2
Posts: 1131
Joined: 26 Feb 2011, 22:47
Location: Germany

Re: TrackMania2: Centralised News about the Game

Post by wiidesire-2 » 19 Apr 2011, 01:21

I dont know when I stopped playing, but I think it was 1 year ago.

I registered me with wiidesire-2 because wiidesire was already used and I always had wiidesire as my name.

so really, I was never an cheater and I never will be and are you affronted now because I said that I was CMC?


I was trial member at CMC and didnt come to the race ( thats why I was throwed out of team ), cause my grandmother died.


So I dont care what you say, but dont insult me as an liar or cheater if its not the truth, Im no cheater and I was trial member at CMC


okay? ;)
Picture/Video/Article Collection Topics:
TM2 Canyon | TM2 Valley| TM2 Stadium| SM Storm
My Computer: http://www.sysprofile.de/id172680
2010 I was 7th of the world in TMUF :)

User avatar
haenry
Halloween Mapper 2011
Posts: 1655
Joined: 15 Jun 2010, 12:18

Re: TrackMania2: Centralised News about the Game

Post by haenry » 19 Apr 2011, 01:31

I don't care about all that.

I heard, that this topic is not the "senseless discussion" topic :roll:
So pls stop the discussion or go to the Off-Topic :idea: :arrow: ;)
A nice person is a better person!
Did you participate in a Monthly Track Contest yet?
My Maniaplanet maps!

MixD
Posts: 14
Joined: 15 Jun 2010, 11:40
Contact:

Re: TrackMania2: Centralised News about the Game

Post by MixD » 19 Apr 2011, 01:32

wiidesire-2 wrote:dont insult me as an liar or cheater if its not the truth
But you have lied and cheated so I'll say it if I like. I repeat:

here is a quote from Quiksilver (on one of the CMC forum private sub-boards):
Quiksilver wrote:Re: wiidesire
good to see kickage wasnt a bad decision
he offered me the cheat as well
So yes, you are a cheat.

edit: Yes haenry, I'm sorry this discussion is here but if wiidesire makes untrue claims about CMC and about his cheated ladder position publicly then I think the record needs to be set straight publicly.
"A snappy saying is no substitute for thinking" - [CMC]Mix Image 2009

User avatar
wiidesire-2
Posts: 1131
Joined: 26 Feb 2011, 22:47
Location: Germany

Re: TrackMania2: Centralised News about the Game

Post by wiidesire-2 » 19 Apr 2011, 01:49

did that really said Quiksilver? I am cut to the quick, I never offered him hacks.

so lets stop offtopic


the new trailer comes from 21-23? does anyone know the exactly date?
Picture/Video/Article Collection Topics:
TM2 Canyon | TM2 Valley| TM2 Stadium| SM Storm
My Computer: http://www.sysprofile.de/id172680
2010 I was 7th of the world in TMUF :)

KiWiNiNjA
Posts: 11
Joined: 15 Jun 2010, 15:29

Re: TrackMania2: Centralised News about the Game

Post by KiWiNiNjA » 19 Apr 2011, 01:52

wiidesire-2 wrote:I registered me with wiidesire-2 because wiidesire was already used and I always had wiidesire as my name.
Yeah, because wiidesire is such a common nick. Actually, I wanted to call myself wiidesire but it was taken so I went with kiwininja. :roll:

User avatar
wiidesire-2
Posts: 1131
Joined: 26 Feb 2011, 22:47
Location: Germany

Re: TrackMania2: Centralised News about the Game

Post by wiidesire-2 » 19 Apr 2011, 01:55

why should I have 2 accounts? Im not so dumb that I buy the game twice :roll:

If I would really cheat I would never call my second account the same as my first account...
Picture/Video/Article Collection Topics:
TM2 Canyon | TM2 Valley| TM2 Stadium| SM Storm
My Computer: http://www.sysprofile.de/id172680
2010 I was 7th of the world in TMUF :)

MixD
Posts: 14
Joined: 15 Jun 2010, 11:40
Contact:

Re: TrackMania2: Centralised News about the Game

Post by MixD » 19 Apr 2011, 02:06

wiidesire-2 wrote:did that really said Quiksilver?
Yes, the quote is from 2009-09-14, in direct reference to the post I linked earlier: Official Mode Cheater. I doubt if he is mis-remembering, since the posts are separated by only one day.

By the way, I have six TMU accounts. Are you calling everyone with more than one account dumb? Maybe you bought a 2nd account because your first one got banned because of cheating?
Last edited by MixD on 19 Apr 2011, 02:27, edited 1 time in total.
"A snappy saying is no substitute for thinking" - [CMC]Mix Image 2009

User avatar
wiidesire-2
Posts: 1131
Joined: 26 Feb 2011, 22:47
Location: Germany

Re: TrackMania2: Centralised News about the Game

Post by wiidesire-2 » 19 Apr 2011, 02:26

you bought this game 6 times and spend 240€ on it? ok everyone makes his own decision lol :D
Picture/Video/Article Collection Topics:
TM2 Canyon | TM2 Valley| TM2 Stadium| SM Storm
My Computer: http://www.sysprofile.de/id172680
2010 I was 7th of the world in TMUF :)

User avatar
fastforza
Posts: 859
Joined: 15 Jun 2010, 11:19
Contact:

Re: TrackMania2: Centralised News about the Game

Post by fastforza » 19 Apr 2011, 02:30

What a subject changer. Take it somewhere else ladies.
Mania Exchange - Share your maps!

ASUS Maximus IV GENE Z / i7 2600K 3.40Ghz QC / 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 / GTX 560 Ti

Need technical help for ManiaPlanet? Click here. :)

User avatar
wiidesire-2
Posts: 1131
Joined: 26 Feb 2011, 22:47
Location: Germany

Re: TrackMania2: Centralised News about the Game

Post by wiidesire-2 » 19 Apr 2011, 02:35

wiidesire-2 wrote:

the new trailer comes from 21-23? does anyone know the exactly date?

answer? :D
Picture/Video/Article Collection Topics:
TM2 Canyon | TM2 Valley| TM2 Stadium| SM Storm
My Computer: http://www.sysprofile.de/id172680
2010 I was 7th of the world in TMUF :)

Post Reply

Return to “Trackmania 2”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests