[MPAseco] Requests and ideas

MPAseco is a server controller for Shootmania, which provides you with a framework and some standard plugins.

Moderator: NADEO

Kegulf

Re: [MPAseco] Requests and ideas

Post by Kegulf »

kremsy wrote:I really like your Idea, but I think it would be way too much work, and how exactly you would do that, it must work for linux and windows and it takes many changes I guess, I thought about something like this already myself :).
My original idea, was editing the xml by the press of a button, but I realize that this might be difficult, so perhaps creating something that looks like a website, with a nav system, and having each document on a different site.

Have you seen AdminServ? Maybe something along the lines of that, only difference being that the actual documentation on the unit, is being edited. With this I mean the annoying thing with AdminServ, which is for example that when you edit the name of the server on AdminServ, and you restart the maniaserver, the servername in the config file, will be the same as it was before editing on AdminServ. Take any WnL server, we use special characters for the WnL Tag, and notepad can't read these in some cases, that is why when I start a server, the tag is : ??L instead of WnL :p

So to get to my point, a program that makes it easier to edit the server info. This will take a lot of time as previously stated, but I hope to find some solutions :)

Maybe having the server/s running from within the program, instead of through cmd? I don't know, so many ideas :D

kremsy wrote:To your second question, that is the /xlist command ;).

you can make /xlist to see the overall newest maps on mx
/xlist royal to view all maps which contains the world royal
/xlist auth:xxx to view all maps from a specific author
You can directly add maps to the server with it.
Super nice :D I had a look at it, one thing I would like to see: Search for MapType i.e ObstacleArena, because when I type /xlist obstacle, the only maps that show is maps with the word Obstacle in the name, as you say in your post :p

Should not be too hard? I mean you have the info there when you type xlist, so in theory, it should be able to fix with an addition of a couple of lines to the script?
maybe making a command that looks like /xlist (GT/GameType/MapType) ?
WnL»Kegulf
TeamFounder of WnL

Anything code related? Be patient, I am a noob :p

My Nadeo games:
TrackMania Nations ESWC
TrackMania Nations + United Forever
TrackMania 2 Canyon
ShootMania Storm
Trackmania 2 Stadium
BluetoothUSB

Post by BluetoothUSB »

Linearmode-steady.
Hello,

I like the Linearpointlimit.
But is it possible to make something like this:
The script set's the pointlimit every first round of the map, depending on the amount of players online, and "locks" it.
When the next map starts, it counts players again and sets a new pointlimit for this map.
Is this possible?

Greets, Bluetooth
andrewcandoall

Post by andrewcandoall »

an irc plugin would be really cool
jax501

Post by jax501 »

Does mpaseco support plugin that sends awards to SMX? Smxkarma is the name?
oliverde8

Post by oliverde8 »

Hi

Mp-Aseco developpement have stoped for a while now, you should check Maniacontrol or eXpansion :thumbsup:

eXpansion supports MX map search(SM & TM) & MXKarma (SM & TM) ;)
Developper for The next generation, Clean and Powerfull controller eXpansion for your SM & TM server . Working on eXpansion² with full MP4 support and many other awesome features...

Return to “MPAseco”