TM² United

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

bttrtrpfhr

TM² United

Post by bttrtrpfhr »

As the title already says, my team exD and especially my teammate Blue is working hard to make it true:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2q0mTRzBA4

The 3 TM² Envis on one Server! Against Hylis will. :twisted:

ET-Generation | Team exD

Group Leader: kripkee
djhubertus
Translator
Translator

Re: TM² United

Post by djhubertus »

How ? Illegal injections to env mix ?
My Gamemodes:
MP4 - Countdown, Firefight
MP3 - Reduction, Overload, Flashpoint, Territory, SM Race, Escape
MP2 - Search & Destroy, Oscillation, Instagib
Aaerox

Post by Aaerox »

We won't alter anything about game. ;)
Toninus

Post by Toninus »

bttrtrpfhr wrote:As the title already says, my team exD and especially my teammate Blue is working hard to make it true:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2q0mTRzBA4

The 3 TM² Envis on one Server! Against Hylis will. :twisted:
The problem is'nt tha Hylis doesn't want it. (but earlier, he didn't think that would be necessary).
The problem now are the title packs and steam version, which consider each environment as a single game.
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

Hylis wrote: About multiple environment servers. The way it is done today in the architecture, mid term, it would be with enabling the creation of multiple environment titles. We would eventually do an official unified environments that includes the three environments and let the players make only dual environment if they wish. But it is mid term.

Short term, maybe it will be the switch of server for a small part of players. But I think we need to release the environment before this anyway. Keep in mind, for the server, there is less loading and the configuration can be right by Title/mode/settings etc. The question of who have what, the loading of datas, the settings per title also on client or other topics can arrive on the way of having a specific system for multiple environments more than switch in short term.

(...)

I know players have good memories of this type of servers and I am part of them. Do not go to say that I don't even like multiple environments servers in the future to argue about this ^_^
still valid, since we have to release Valley before and will look at mutli env titles after.
eyebo
Translator
Translator

Post by eyebo »

Just for your information, your video was already discussed on the forums here:
http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... 60#p173560

Looking forward to see what you came up with. Depending on how it's implemented, I could ultimately see it going the same way as mpbc, since Nadeo will probably officially support it later anyway. You're just jumping the gun a bit. I'm still interested though.
Former QC Manager at Ubisoft Nadeo.
My tracks on: Mania Exchange (TM2) | TrackMania Exchange (TMUF)

For the devs: Ryzen 7 1800X / 32GB RAM / GTX 1080 (477.22) @ 3840x2160 / Win10 64bit
Aaerox

Post by Aaerox »

Would be great if we could somehow support Nadeo through this. But for now, we just want to motivate the people to play the game again. Since diversity is way more fun,I'm positive that a lot of people will join our server. :)
eyebo
Translator
Translator

Post by eyebo »

Sorry if my post sounded a little negative. :oops: I'm actually really looking forward to this! :pil
I think you'll have more players than your server will handle. Speaking of which, how many players will your server handle?
Former QC Manager at Ubisoft Nadeo.
My tracks on: Mania Exchange (TM2) | TrackMania Exchange (TMUF)

For the devs: Ryzen 7 1800X / 32GB RAM / GTX 1080 (477.22) @ 3840x2160 / Win10 64bit
Aaerox

Post by Aaerox »

We'll probably set up a brand new one for this, hopefully we'll be able to handle 64 players. :thumbsup:

Return to “Trackmania 2”