[QM] When available ?

Discuss everything related to Questmania.

Moderator: English Moderator

rafalrazor

[QM] When available ?

Post by rafalrazor »

Hey guys !

I just wanna ask, when QM will available, or when will first gameplay, because I would like to see it. I think that this game will be nice, but I don't know whether I'm right.

Best regards,

Razor :]
TMarc

Re: [QM] When available ?

Post by TMarc »

Welcome :)

Since ShootMania is in Open Beta and soon to be released, and then new titles for TrackMania have been announced for mid or end of this year proably, there is a complete stop on QuestMania at the moment.
In fact there was only the announcement for it, that's all. No other news, no screenshots, nothing.
Please don't expect news to soon here :oops:
Soprah

Post by Soprah »

I've researched of any news of Questmania beta/release date.. but there is still nothing!

Is there any expecting beta in this year? :)
Omnixor
Translator
Translator

Post by Omnixor »

don't expect anything from Nadeo, they reveal things when they're done (or a bit done, for beta to start).
- staff head of ESL TM²Stadium -
rocc

Post by rocc »

I honestly think that it will take quite some time to have anything revealed about QM.
Look, Nadeo's employees have their hands full improving/fixing the current released games. If they release/reveal QM too soon, they have 3-4 f**king games to handle/observe/fix/work on. They have a limited capacity of working time:)

Let's hope they will take their time because otherwise they might risk causing gamer's dissatisfaction or even worse: loosing control over the whole thing
vaag

Post by vaag »

I just hope they get shootmania sorted first.. its released now but i dont notice any difference in the playerbase from beta compared with the playerbase after release. And after the summer holiday it just feels like there are even less players. I just kinda hoped/expected the playerbase to explode after release. Which did not happen at all. :|

So i really dont mind waiting a bit longer for questmania if its for the greater good :D
.Seki13

Post by .Seki13 »

Half Life 3

Return to “Questmania”