Celebrate TrackMania’s 10th LANniversary on 14th December

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

Alinoa

Re: Celebrate TrackMania’s 10th LANniversary on 14th Decembe

Post by Alinoa »

Thank you for having shared this great moment on the forums and what an incredible mania cake :clap:
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
bas_ekkelenkamp

Post by bas_ekkelenkamp »

That is amazing, that_one_guy! Thanks for sharing and for writing such a detailed story. :thx:
fng_thatoneguy

Post by fng_thatoneguy »

You're welcome! Thanks for awesome maps! :)
See you at the races. :pil :thumbsup:
tombuilder

Post by tombuilder »

Heyho MrMim,
this was published here: http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... 8&start=10
but ofc still no numbers ;)
Alinoa wrote:I hoped that a maniaplanet blog article has been already published before Christmas :?
Nadeo Live should write a maniaplanet blog article after the Christmas holidays.

As I know that some players are eager to know the results, here are the full results.

The third winner of the track contest is Remo.

Skin Contest:
1.Fantaribo
2.SuperP
3.Tombuilder

Public vote : Tombuilder

Track Contest:
1.Basbaas
2.Marius89
3.Remo

Public vote : Harrison_rus

Video Contest:
1.Darkpuddle
2.Meuh
3.DaniXks

Public vote: Darkpuddle

I only vote for the Tracks contest as Grand Jury member and I can tell you that the results were very close, GG to all attendees for their creation :thumbsup:
meuh21

Post by meuh21 »

Would be nice to have also a Maniaplanet blog article. Maybe it is late now but would be better than nothing. (community vote could be interesting to know)

This time it was much better (we are still waiting for the whole ranking of Maniagala contest). But a blog article and a news in the game are important for participants. And it is good for the game and for gamers. Creative activity is always a way to demonstrate the game and the community are alive and making great stuff. And it is also the opportunity to present the beauty of Valley or Canyon.

I know it takes time. But it takes also time to Maniaactu to write an article (http://mania-actu.com/eng/articles/view ... 3_Extras/5), to Rm Team to present and explain the IMC results (great work : http://imc.rally-infernal.info/) or to me to select my favorite videos from the 10 years contest for the meuhbox.

I think this video contest was a awesome advertise for the game, for the different environments and i'm just sad because Nadeo Live doesn't use it at maximum. But maybe i am alone to think like that ;) and the most important is : this contests were a great idea :thumbsup: :thx:
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

A maniaplanet article was posted last week announcing the contests winners:
http://blog.maniaplanet.com/blog/2014/0 ... y-winners/ ;)
If you haven't yet checked the maniaplanet blog, then you can read it.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)

Return to “Trackmania 2”