Maniaplanet 3.1 RC2 quick fix wishes

Discuss everything related to Maniaplanet.

Moderator: English Moderator

fleo

Re: Maniaplanet 3.1 RC2 quick fix wishes

Post by fleo »

killaprodtm wrote:- Maniaplanet protocol (maniaplanet:///) and .gbx files are not associated to mp anymore
It happens sometimes, did you use Ccleaner or equivalent? Because mines are still working fine.
Follow me on my maniaflash. Try the new elitealternative! Feedbacks on this post. :thumbsup:

♫ I need αεяø. I'm holding out for αεяø 'til the end of the night. ♫
Ozon

Post by Ozon »

fleo wrote:
killaprodtm wrote:- Maniaplanet protocol (maniaplanet:///) and .gbx files are not associated to mp anymore
It happens sometimes, did you use Ccleaner or equivalent? Because mines are still working fine.
No, only installed the update.

Best solution would be a one-click registry fix implemented in the "help section" of the Launcher.
ManiaExchange Lead Developer, video person and experienced project organizer.
Discord: Ozon#0359 · MX · Adventcalendar resources · TM-Tube is back
Ozon

Post by Ozon »

Also this: http://youtu.be/-9oK-8JN90M

Still not fixed for me. Same happens less often with some textures in Valley and Canyon. (Valley more often than canyon)
ManiaExchange Lead Developer, video person and experienced project organizer.
Discord: Ozon#0359 · MX · Adventcalendar resources · TM-Tube is back
Jojo_44

Post by Jojo_44 »

I´ve heard from many ppl that very often after the update the sound isn´t working in sm multiplayer. You don´t hear your opponents(neither steps nor the shots) and also no capture sound. I got it a couple of times too.

I don´t know if it´s already reported, if so, Im sry.

Jojo
my english sounds very unfriendly but it isn´t ;)
fleo

Post by fleo »

Yes it is and should be fixed in the next update. It happens when you switch between the game and another program (with alt+tab or similar). Until the update you can try to repeat this action to fix it.
Follow me on my maniaflash. Try the new elitealternative! Feedbacks on this post. :thumbsup:

novationx

Post by novationx »

fleo wrote:Yes it is and should be fixed in the next update. It happens when you switch between the game and another program (with alt+tab or similar). Until the update you can try to repeat this action to fix it.
you can enable "keep audio always playing" as a temporary fix
The neverending waiting game has to stop.
Akbalder

Post by Akbalder »

Is it too late to add an event in maniascript when a player crosses a gate? (it would make the gates usable in jailbreak)
fleo

Post by fleo »

Hylis wrote:fleo, yes the annoying bug sound of custom/standard weapon is in the tolo list
:thx:
Akbalder wrote:Is it too late to add an event in maniascript when a player crosses a gate? (it would make the gates usable in jailbreak)
Can't you just open the gate when a player is on the pole to let his mates escaping?

Other little reports:
- Wrong pole image in elite menu after playing Invasion.
- I think I already saw this one, but just in case: improve the design of the search field in the buddy menu, it's no obvious what it is for atm (simply add an icon).
- The buddy search field still displayed in the buddy menu settings part.
- Clicking on the player page link in the settings let the game in a weird state, it'd be less confusing to let the menu opened, just like it does with the help link.
- Stations animations are played like in fast-forward for some seconds when clicking on the miniature before going back to normal. I tried to create a titlepack with a webm file generated from a replay and it does the same.
- In the podium posture editing, the timeline shortcuts have nothing to do here. Instead you should add somewhere that left click is to translate and right click to rotate, that's not obvious.
- The manialink of my previous team stays in the Maniahome event after leaving it. This team still exists though but it doesn't appear in the Teams section of my player page.

That's all I have in mind atm :)

UrinStein

Post by UrinStein »

fleo wrote:
Akbalder wrote:Is it too late to add an event in maniascript when a player crosses a gate? (it would make the gates usable in jailbreak)
Can't you just open the gate when a player is on the pole to let his mates escaping
The Script needs to know who is in jail, so the team with every player in jail loses.
Therefore the script must know when someone walks through the gate to count him as free again.
kadaz wrote:> That's where I disagree, cause the truth is, the truth is, weather you agree to disagree or not with liking it.
> I know I speak intelligent English
GabrielM

Post by GabrielM »

fleo wrote:- I think I already saw this one, but just in case: improve the design of the search field in the buddy menu, it's no obvious what it is for atm (simply add an icon).
- The buddy search field still displayed in the buddy menu settings part.
Fixed ! Thanks fort the report :thx:.

Return to “Maniaplanet”