ShootMania PowerUp - Improve what we have.

Discuss everything related to Shootmania.

Moderator: English Moderator

SSM.Speed...

ShootMania PowerUp - Improve what we have.

Post by SSM.Speed... »

?
Last edited by SSM.Speed... on 06 Sep 2014, 07:04, edited 1 time in total.
createur de server depuis 2005 nadeo 1>tmnf 2>tmc et 4>Stad² 15>storm 43> server matchmaking pour un total de 65 server 24/24 createur du FanClub SSM
novationx

Re: ShootMania PowerUp - Improve what we have.

Post by novationx »

SSM.Speed... wrote: il faut savoir que c la raison existé des server SSM°
de modifier les interface d'accueil

si l'interface me conviens pas et que je peu pas la changer j'arrête les server (dsl de :roflol:)
French is not allowed in these forums.
Also your argumentation is bullshit. I dont believe you think it looks good. Im also 100% sure you would prefere a beautiful lobby. Its better for you, better for SM & better for SSM.
The neverending waiting game has to stop.
SSM.Speed...

Post by SSM.Speed... »

?
Last edited by SSM.Speed... on 06 Sep 2014, 07:03, edited 1 time in total.
createur de server depuis 2005 nadeo 1>tmnf 2>tmc et 4>Stad² 15>storm 43> server matchmaking pour un total de 65 server 24/24 createur du FanClub SSM
UrinStein

Post by UrinStein »

La baguette a dit: "concombre", car les vis sont jaune.
kadaz wrote:> That's where I disagree, cause the truth is, the truth is, weather you agree to disagree or not with liking it.
> I know I speak intelligent English
novationx

Post by novationx »

If you can understand english , then Im sure you can write it. How else would you reply to my -english- post.

Also, my post is not an attack on SSM, so stop being so offended. Djeezes. This post is for the greater good of ShootMania. Also a moderator asked us to stop this discussion. No french on this forum. Ez.
Clearly we all want a better design, including SSM. If you dont , then you dont.
Ty for your feedback.
oliverde8

Post by oliverde8 »

I won't translate speeds message, the same way he tries to understand your english post you should struggle with his french posts. the SSM is a french team when you ralk about them in english there is no reason for them not to post.

If not writing is something and reading is somthing else, I can understand spanish but I can't write it. It is simple, I see words when I see them I recognize them but if I try to speek or write it I can't find the words by myself. If you had tried to learn a new language after passing a certain age you would understand.

Well I think the SSM are incredibly rich, so rich that they have nothing else to do with their money to open servers. They have nothing else todo then menage those servers find maps and maintain their servers.(I am ironic)

Do I agree with their choices of customizing the interface, I don't, but they host the server and maintain stuff so it is their choice not ours to make.
But the point of MP is customizing stuff, it is later the players choice to chose what he likes.
Je ne traduirai pas le message de speed, il ce donne la peine de comprendre vos message en anglais, vous pouvez toujours faire pareille avec ces messages en français. La SSM est une team française et on a touse le droit e communiquer

SInon lire c'est une chose ecrire est une autre, je comprend l'espagnol mais je suis incapable de l'ecrire. C'est simple je comprend les mot quand je les lit mais quand je dois ecrire je trouve pas les mot, ça vient pas.

Je pense que la team SSM est tres riche, tellement riche qu'ils savent pas quoi faire avec leur argent ils ouvrent donc des serveurs. Ils ont aussi bien entendu rien a faire donc ils ont tout le temps pour s'occuper de leur serveur.

Suis je d'accord des choix de customisation d'interface, non, mais ce n'est pas mon affaire nis la votre. C'es leur choix pas le notre.
GG SSM,
Developper for The next generation, Clean and Powerfull controller eXpansion for your SM & TM server . Working on eXpansion² with full MP4 support and many other awesome features...
SSM.Speed...

Post by SSM.Speed... »

?
Last edited by SSM.Speed... on 06 Sep 2014, 07:03, edited 1 time in total.
novationx

Post by novationx »

DRAMA ROI DE FRANCE --> SSM.SPEED. ( dramaqueen )
My thread is NO attack on SSM.

If YOU wanna stop YOUR servers, then do it. Not MY fault. Djeezes.

@MOD: remove all 6last posts please. Off-topic.

You could have replied: Sorry Novationx , I dont agree; I think my lobby is beautiful.
But you reply this: "Omg so much complaints , I will stop my servers."

Do you see the difference?
Last edited by novationx on 05 Sep 2014, 22:23, edited 1 time in total.
oliverde8

Post by oliverde8 »

THen don't name them, change your post and say like some servers, that way no one will feel bad
Developper for The next generation, Clean and Powerfull controller eXpansion for your SM & TM server . Working on eXpansion² with full MP4 support and many other awesome features...
novationx

Post by novationx »

oliverde8 wrote:THen don't name them, change your post and say like some servers, that way no one will feel bad
Its the only example that looks shit, sorry. Its also the only active lobby.

Return to “Shootmania”