Stadium Multiplayer Servers not loading, (12029), an(SOLVED)

Talk here if you need help about Maniaplanet or its games

Moderator: English Moderator

adrastos1

Stadium Multiplayer Servers not loading, (12029), an(SOLVED)

Post by adrastos1 »

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss13 ... bcf1cd.png

So after the last to updates I received during the week, none of the servers have been loading up on Stadium 2(bought), I can no longer access Canyon(freeplay), Valley(freeplay), or any of the Shootmanias. So all I have access to is Stadium 2, which would be fine if I could get into the servers, since I paid for it. Also none of the Manialinks are showing anymore, and whenever I hit thew Home Button(aka eject symbol at the Top left corner), I get the error code (12029).

I have been searching Google for help, but all the information baring and resemblance to the issue is somewhat dated. Most common culprit that I keep seeing is IE(Don't even use it) being in Offline mode, but not only does my IE not show any option for online/offline anywhere in the File command, if that were the issue, I would assume I would be having the same issues with Trackmania United Forever which is working perfectly fine. Also seems to be no problems with my Firewall and I use Malwarebytes Premium which has never been an issue.

Again, this issue only happened after the recent 2 Updates during the week, or well the second of the 2.
Last edited by adrastos1 on 10 Nov 2014, 14:45, edited 1 time in total.
oliverde8

Re: Stadium Multiplayer Servers not loading, (12029), and mo

Post by oliverde8 »

I think it is a problem with the latest update,

can you try and click on the legacy browser on the bottom left of the screen and see if that works? Maybe someone can give you more information.
Developper for The next generation, Clean and Powerfull controller eXpansion for your SM & TM server . Working on eXpansion² with full MP4 support and many other awesome features...
magnetik
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by magnetik »

Hi,

What is your login ?
Does it happen every time when you restart your game ?
Are you playing in Steam ?
Does the server browser on the station works ?

Thanks
ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...) -- contribute!
adrastos1

Post by adrastos1 »

Unless it's new(or I'm blind), I've never seen/noticed that Legacy button before today, However it seems to have returned the Server list to me, though in a slightly different format(not bad). Sadly though, when I click the Home button in the top left corner, I still get the 12029 error and on the home screen, it still won't let me select anything other than stadium. All I get is the Maniaplanet loading symbol. Also the Legacy button on the home screen is unclickable.

No I'm not playing thru steam, downloaded through the main site, sadly there is no option for a hard copy like TM United. Anyways, as for the Home screen, the servers don't show up for me like that, only when I am in the Multiplayer selection does the it show. Also for the Home Screen, When selecting Home on the list, where it use to show Manialinks, news and updates and such, has also been empty, unpopulated.

One problem solved, now one or more to go lol. Whatever is causing the 12029 is probable the cause of everything else.
oliverde8

Post by oliverde8 »

The legacy button has been there for a long time now, but it is just a work around the original problem is still there. You can't acces manialinks,
Developper for The next generation, Clean and Powerfull controller eXpansion for your SM & TM server . Working on eXpansion² with full MP4 support and many other awesome features...
adrastos1

Post by adrastos1 »

Sadly, but I can't figure out the problem causing the 12029 error. Can't seem to find any issues with IE aside that I don't like using it, so I'm clueless :sucks:
magnetik
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by magnetik »

Does other manialinks work? Can you access the store?
In the very top (black) bar, could you type "maniahome" for instance?
ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...) -- contribute!
adrastos1

Post by adrastos1 »

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss13 ... 98efb4.png
I can access the servers in Legacy, but as far as ManiaLinks goes,, if the link or shortcut exists, 12029 is what I get.

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss13 ... 5b123c.png
Stadium is the only game I have access to which is unusual. As for the store, I can access that and download as shown.

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss13 ... dd3e8d.png
On the Home option, the screen is blank as shown. No ManiaLink banners, no New, no nothing.
Fadden

Post by Fadden »

I have the same problem...
Elle est où la poulette ?
adrastos1

Post by adrastos1 »

Sadly the problem still persists, only working in Legacy and still unable to open other games. On a positive note, the games is quite fun with the Oculus Rift DK2, now to only get rid of the constant shutter.

Return to “Support & Bug Reports”