MoneyMoneyMoney - You'll become stingy!

Find all the medias (videos/artwork/wallpapers and more) created by the Maniaplanet Community as well as the events organized by them and the CHANNELS information!

Moderator: English Moderator

weerwolf

Re: MoneyMoneyMoney - You'll become stingy!

Post by weerwolf »

TheBigMiike wrote:Gamemode is nice but loosing all your gold when you are eliminated by someone is just too strict.

Finally the winner is just the guy who joined the server 30 seconds before the end of the match and killed the leader of the match... :?
Pherhaps it could be linked to the time of the round, eg u joined half way the round, you only get 50% winnings
arn22433

Post by arn22433 »

I played this new gamemode today.
Interesting idea, unfortunately the server was lagging a lot :(
About the mode itself i don't like it atm, it's too all-in, you just have to kill the leaders (or 1 more guy) take everything on the floor and gg. I think it would be better to lose 2-4 golds at each death so nobody may win thanks to 1 kill.
Another idea i had is adding some advantages when you get 20-30-40 gold (like faster reload etc)
Nerpson
Translator
Translator

Post by Nerpson »

Of course I can modify things to make it better. I will include more settings to configure as you wish the gameplay. I will also think of advantages you can get. Or maybe switch money into advantages.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community / Events / CHANNELS”