Questions & Answers Trackmania Turbo

Discuss everything related to Trackmania Turbo.

Moderator: English Moderator

oiram456

Re: Questions & Answers Trackmania Turbo

Post by oiram456 »

Can someone please translate this text for the english community? (tried google translator, but some parts are unclear/i might have misunderstood)

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=37565#p264695
Specs: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1 | Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.30GHz | 4,00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 668MHz (9-9-9-24) | ASUSTeK Computer INC. P8Z68-V (LGA1155) | 1920x1080@60Hz|2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

Sure:
Hylis wrote:Ubisoft is helping us to build the future at its best. And in this building, Trackmania Turbo is a positive step to consolidate our team with its experiences and cohesion (=team spirit). This also serves to increase the number of players who can discover the flagship brand. Furthermore, I already told this, Maniplanet is a long term project. Today, in terms of sales, Trackmania Turbo PC is #1 on Steam, #2 on PS4 in Amazon store in France and #3 in Germany. This will increase the popularity of Trackmania, and if the existing players welcome the new players well and are positive, then it will be a party with a nice athmosphere.

And I share the thought that it is good to unify the most passionated, for creation or for esport, and this is why we will continue to work on Maniaplanet, which is done for that, contrary to what some seem to believe.

I also agree, and I always have, that it would be great that there was a more popular esport, like Stadium, but I think that unifying the people, the nations, and many other things, should be done by letting those do it who want to do it in the way they want it.
This would be like avoiding a releases on PS4 because it would be not productive enough to make it cross-platform capable with Maniaplanet. This brings now more players, who will have the choice to join Maniaplanet if they want, and even more when we have progressed on the matter.

I wanted to clarify this state of mind a bit, in case some don't see less clear.
There was an addition a few topics further in the linked thread:
Hylis wrote:There are packs since a while already, but it is mostly Maniaplanet itself I'm counting on in the future. It has to give a good reason for it, and I believe in it as well as certain platforms became mature with the time. This takes time, I know, but it is normal that ambitious things take sometimes time.
In few words, I'm happy you believe in the future of Turbo, I beleive as well, but this does not hinder me at all to believe in the future of Maniaplanet! [and to me to also want it]
adamkooo2

Post by adamkooo2 »

When TMT will come ?
I know tomorrow, but in what time (0:00, 7:00, 19:00, ...) ?

thank you for your help
/\rkady
oiram456

Post by oiram456 »

Thanks TMarc :1010
Specs: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1 | Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.30GHz | 4,00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 668MHz (9-9-9-24) | ASUSTeK Computer INC. P8Z68-V (LGA1155) | 1920x1080@60Hz|2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

oiram456 wrote:Thanks TMarc :1010
My pleasure. If there are translation corrections needed, please report, as I'm not native (English) speaker ;)
RamCUP2000
Translator
Translator

Post by RamCUP2000 »

adamkooo2 wrote:When TMT will come ?

thank you for your help
On XBOX you can play on 24th of March at 0:01 CET (less than 4 hours to go...)
TheM

Post by TheM »

adamkooo2 wrote:When TMT will come ?

thank you for your help
suptimal wrote:If I follow the steam's TMT page , they say that the game will be available on the 24th at 6PM CET. But I really don't know if I'm right.
Could someone from Nadeo indicate if this releasetime is correct?
Global moderator | Dutch moderator | Laddermoderator | ManiaWiki moderator
Server Manager/webmaster of Smurfen.net, join us on Canyon, Valley and Royal!
ESL (Game) Staff Head for TrackMania (Stadium, Canyon and Valley).
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Normally you already can buy the game on all plateforms ;)
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
Andy7653

Post by Andy7653 »

OMG, its out, i can download it!!! HYPE!!! :D
pascow

Post by pascow »

Is it playable through steam already as well?
It said 18:00 CET all last days...

Return to “Trackmania Turbo”