My quick PS4 feedback

Discuss everything related to Trackmania Turbo.

Moderator: English Moderator

Demonaz

My quick PS4 feedback

Post by Demonaz »

Hi !

I'm an old TM player, I was there in the summer of 2003 with the very first Desert demo and Hylis teaching us the shortcuts and creating the first debate on TM : "Shortcuts or not". :pop:
With Toto and the puzzles (were are they ? I missed them !), OgrO (now Fix) and his traps on tracks, and so on.
I was part in lot of Alpha and Beta since then. But I wasn't much in TM², less time, more kids. Life.
And I'm back on PS4, with the kids. :yes:

Here's my quick review.
First remark.
Step 1 : I turn on the PS4
Step 2 : log into my account
Step 3 : put the BluRay in the drive
Step 4 : scroll to start on the game icon
Step 5 : click on start
Step 6 : wait for the game to load
So, why should I click on X to start the game ? I've done 6 steps to play, of course I want to play. It's the same on MGS5.
We're no more in the 80's or 90's. Just put us on the menu screen, please ! :teub:
I've spent all my youth pressing start to play. Or add an option "I've pressed start too much until now, put me on the menu". :1010
Second remark
I didn't find an offline play, without disconnecting Internet. It would be cool for kids that don't have a PSN account.

Third remark
We can't save the replay ? They're very 'light", often a camera on the front of the car, filming the driver. And as they're is no mediatracker, you can't do a beautiful (or you think so) video to put on YouTube.
And the menu is always on screen...

This said, I've only played 15-20 tracks but the game is pretty fun. You can master each car quickly and beat gold medals. But do you master it right ? You think it's the case but you'll discover soon that you are wrong.
Hey, it's TrackMania ! And there's a Nadeo Time to beat. If you don't beat it, then you're wrong.
You had to know where to drift, slow down or brake.
The spirit is here, like on a computer. And it's really great.
The game is really beautiful but you don't have the time to look at it. There's a time to beat !
For my first hour, the pleasure is here. It's fun and easy : accelerate, brake, turn.
Great job guys !
Alpha TMO + TMF, Beta TMN + TMU + TMF + Canyon et je n'ai toujours pas tout compris...
Demonaz

Re: My quick PS4 feedback

Post by Demonaz »

Ok, you can ignore my second remark, when the game asks for a PSN connection, you just had to ignore it.
Then the game starts. All is fine.
I guess it the second effect of the white beer. :0010
Alpha TMO + TMF, Beta TMN + TMU + TMF + Canyon et je n'ai toujours pas tout compris...
TMarc

Re: My quick PS4 feedback

Post by TMarc »

Merci et have fun :pil

Return to “Trackmania Turbo”