Joust LP Fix

Moderator: NADEO

Eole
Nadeo
Nadeo

Joust LP Fix

Post by Eole »

A new Joust title pack is available. It fixes the ladder points attribution at the end of the matches.
This fix is only required on the server side. Download the new title pack and overwrite the old one in the UserData/Packs folder. Players can continue to use the old title pack without any problem.
Contribute to the ManiaPlanet documentation on GitHub
A question about ManiaScript? Ask it here!
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Re: Joust LP Fix

Post by Florenzius »

Thanks, it works well :thx:
Creative Director at UNBITN - 3D Modeler for Pursuit - ManiaPlanet Translator and Beta tester - Freelancer for Ubisoft Nadeo
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
GPU - Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070Ti
Soprah

Post by Soprah »

I downloaded the file of the link, put it in the correct folder, overwrote the old tp with the new file, restarted MP but I can't find the new Joust TP when I want to load it in a new station. How can I find it? And does it has a new "disk-design" compared to the old one so I can easily find it?

Thanks for taking your time to fix the joust lp issue though! Much appreciated! :thx:

Greetings,
Soprah
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Post by Florenzius »

At me it has the same disk-design. Is in your MP-Fold3r the folder "CorruptedFiles"? - There are all not-working files in it
Creative Director at UNBITN - 3D Modeler for Pursuit - ManiaPlanet Translator and Beta tester - Freelancer for Ubisoft Nadeo
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
GPU - Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070Ti
Eole
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Eole »

Are you trying to launch a Joust server from the Maniaplanet client? If you just want to play online you don't need to update the title pack.
killer606

Post by killer606 »

Eole wrote:Are you trying to launch a Joust server from the Maniaplanet client? If you just want to play online you don't need to update the title pack.
I've tried to start a server with your new titlepack. Do you also have an updated Joust.Script.txt?
I always get this error:
[2016/06/01 23:26:30] Script compilation failed: ERROR[820, 7] Function ScoresReady not found
Script compilation failed.
Soprah

Post by Soprah »

killer606 is hosting a server...

it seems like it's 2012 right now with the good old royal times :)
killer606

Post by killer606 »

Soprah wrote:killer606 is hosting a server...

it seems like it's 2012 right now with the good old royal times :)
Hehe, I still have many servers :D :thumbsup:
Eole
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Eole »

killer606 wrote:[2016/06/01 23:26:30] Script compilation failed: ERROR[820, 7] Function ScoresReady not found
I successfully launched a Joust server simply by downloading the latest dedicated server (2015-06-16) and replacing the old Joust title pack by the new one. So there's a high chance that the problem comes from the files in your UserData/Scripts/ folder.
This error happens if you use the scripts available in the dedicated server prior to the 2015-06-16 version. Try to replace the content of your UserData/Scripts folder with the content of the 2015-06-16 version. Don't forget to do a backup of your old scripts before. ;)

If the problem persists, you can try to paste these files in your UserData/Scripts folder.
Attachments
UserData.zip
(10.38 KiB) Downloaded 61 times
killer606

Post by killer606 »

Eole wrote:
killer606 wrote:[2016/06/01 23:26:30] Script compilation failed: ERROR[820, 7] Function ScoresReady not found
I successfully launched a Joust server simply by downloading the latest dedicated server (2015-06-16) and replacing the old Joust title pack by the new one. So there's a high chance that the problem comes from the files in your UserData/Scripts/ folder.
This error happens if you use the scripts available in the dedicated server prior to the 2015-06-16 version. Try to replace the content of your UserData/Scripts folder with the content of the 2015-06-16 version. Don't forget to do a backup of your old scripts before. ;)

If the problem persists, you can try to paste these files in your UserData/Scripts folder.
You are right :thumbsup: Now it worked. I've opened 2 Joust servers (70k) for you guys :yes:

Return to “Dedicated Server”