Basic help (technical and account/key)

Talk here if you need help about Maniaplanet or its games

Moderator: English Moderator

OwenJ

Re: Basic help (technical and account/key)

Post by OwenJ »

Got https://player.maniaplanet.com to get your key

https://uk-maniaplanet.nexway.com/contact.html, Try sending something here if you can't find it :thumbsup:
Equilibrium

Post by Equilibrium »

OwenJ wrote: 09 May 2017, 17:02 Got https://player.maniaplanet.com to get your key

https://uk-maniaplanet.nexway.com/contact.html, Try sending something here if you can't find it :thumbsup:
No, that is where you get your Validation key IF you have your game key. As I said, I cant get a Validation key because I don't have the game key. Hence my question if there is a way to see what game keys are associated with my account.
OwenJ

Post by OwenJ »

Ignore the first link then, my bad...

The second link should work for getting your game key
Equilibrium

Post by Equilibrium »

OwenJ wrote: 09 May 2017, 17:29 Ignore the first link then, my bad...

The second link should work for getting your game key
Thanks, will give it a try :D

I guess everything still works as usual, only will get problems if I have to pay any planets for something.
kidmaciek

Post by kidmaciek »

Hey, my issue is a bit complex. I can't get my validation code on Maniaplanet account, because I lost/can't find my player key, received when I bought TM2 Stadium. I don't know the exact day when I purchased the game, however I can deliver payment confirmation if I know the exact day. Regarding that problem, I have wrote an email to Ubisoft support, and they did try to help me, however it didn't work. I told them about that, and they stopped responding. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Yesterday I found this link -> https://uk-maniaplanet.nexway.com/contact.html , so I thought it's the right place to seek for help. In a message I described everything, including the fact that I've tried contacting Ubisoft support. What was the answer?
This sounds like an issue that would be best handled by the publisher’s dedicated technical support team.
Please contact them directly using the following details and let us know if you have any further order-related questions:
http://cs.ubi.com/fr-FR/
Which is exactly what I did before contacting Maniaplanet support! I'm so frustrated right now, I hope someone from Nadeo can address my issue.
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Hi,

It's weird because the Ubisoft support is used to fix maniaplanet accounts issues. Could you please forward me by email discussion you had with the support (you will find my email by clicking on my profile)?
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
kidmaciek

Post by kidmaciek »

The conversation is in polish, so you'll have to use the translator to understand anything :P And BTW, they replied like an hour ago, saying they cannot help me, because player key is the only possible thing that can prove if I have the game or not. And since I don't have it, they cannot help me. Well, I thought they can see the keys associated with my account? I will forward you the conversation in a moment, thanks for answering my question, Alinoa :)
Sandhawk

Post by Sandhawk »

[Ubisoft Support Ticket: 04792146]

I bought a Trackmania Lagoon in the Uplay store

1. I already have other environments and access to a special beta (Lagoon MPv4 beta+)
2. The game appeared in the Uplay library
3. There is no activation key in account settings. By email, the activation key was also not sent.

Questions:

1. Where is the activation key?
2. How can I determine the activation status of the full version of the Lagoon, if there is also a "Lagoon MPv4 beta+" on the same account?

The amount of planets has not changed, so I conclude that the activation did not happen.

YevheniyB @ Ubisoft Support
:
Hi MaxSandhawk!

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft support.

Recently you asked us about the activation of the game Trackmania Lagoon.

This game has been activated on your account. Recently, games sold in stores Ubisoft Store or Steam, do not have keys, as the key can not be transferred from one account to another, and also, the game remains tied to the account and the key can be used only once.

On this account, the game is activated and available for launch.

In order to access your Trackmania Lagoon game, please follow the instructions below:
Select the Trackmania Lagoon icon in the "Games" section of the Uplay application, and click "Download"
Download and install ManiaPlanet
Launch ManiaPlanet and create an account if you do not already have one
Download and play Trackmania Lagoon via ManiaPlanet

If you are having difficulty logging into your Maniaplanet account, please let me know, provide a screenshot of the error and I will do my best to help you resolve this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.
To contact us, you can respond to this application via support.ubi.com in the section "My appeals".

Yours faithfully,
Eugene
Ubisoft Support Service
Nadeo, please check the activation of the Lagoon on my Maniaplanet account: max-sandhawk (must be the full version of Uplay)
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Hi,

Please open a support ticket regarding this question on the Ubisoft support website.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
Sandhawk

Post by Sandhawk »

Hi, Alinoa! ^^
Alinoa wrote: 29 May 2017, 09:53 Hi,

Please open a support ticket regarding this question on the Ubisoft support website.
> Ubisoft Support Ticket: 04792146 :roll:
Ubisoft Support wrote:Hi MaxSandhawk!

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft support.

Recently you asked us about the activation of the game Trackmania Lagoon.

This game has been activated on your account. Recently, games sold in stores Ubisoft Store or Steam, do not have keys, as the key can not be transferred from one account to another, and also, the game remains tied to the account and the key can be used only once.

On this account, the game is activated and available for launch.
Please check the activation of the Lagoon on my Maniaplanet account: max-sandhawk

Due to the presence of the beta version (MPv4-MPv5) in my account, I do not see whether the unlimited version is activated from the Uplay store or not.

Return to “Support & Bug Reports”