Thunderclap448 wrote: ↑
11 May 2017, 20:16
Alright, I think I did literally everything I could ever do in a limited time span of my life. I tried creating another account, using uplay, steam, maniaplanet and literally everything I could conjure from the f* ether, and I couldn't log into the link you posted. I downloaded like 5GB of updates, sacrificed about 3 and a half goats to our dark lord, and I still can't log in. I even offered him a popsicle, and he still couldn't help. Something may
be broken. I can't go to "forgot password" as it just redirects back to the login site. I literally have *no* idea what to do now.
well since no one will ever give you the right response to this (I had the same and hylis only kept posting the same *** to "fix" it in his eye's)
What i did:
- Open Maniaplanet (any scource but do it with Uplay to unlock the beta later on)
- go to the login part. (DO NOT LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT)
- Click add other profile
- then click on the small X next to your main profile
(it will warn you that you will lose you records etc..)
- now you will see a Blanco login page on Maniaplanet (ingame)
(from here on it gets easy)
- click forgot password.
- enter profile name (login) and e-mail adress used to register this profile/MP account
- check e-mail adress for the new password
- copy paste this password (gonna be something random such as "Xg174QHkz36")
- login on maniaplanet using this password (ingame)
- go to profile
- advanced settings
- enter the "random" generated password you got
- enter your own (new) password and close the player options
- it will say the password has been changed.
- now go to the BETA registration link
- login with your Mania planet (ingame) username and password.
- Enjoy the struggle towards finding the lagoon beta.