Can't access playerpage

Discuss everything related to Maniaplanet.

Moderator: English Moderator

Duck

Can't access playerpage

Post by Duck »

Hi everyone,

I hope someone's got a solution for this; but as the title suggests, I can't access my maniaplanet playerpage. The button ingame doesn't do anything, same goes for the "forgot password" button on maniaplanet website. I kinda need that last button to work, because I forgot my password :roll:

Hopefully someone can help me out on this one :thx:
Cerovan

Re: Can't access playerpage

Post by Cerovan »

Which PlayerPage are you trying to access? The PlayerPage for Maniaplanet 4 is now https://www.maniaplanet.com/account :thumbsup:
Online Programmer & Meme Master ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ

Access to your Player Page

You have troubles, please contact the Ubisoft Support

Maniaplanet Documentation (Editors, Scripting, Title Pack, etc...)
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

Cerovan, the passwort reset link is not working (at least not in Firefox) :|

You need to reset the password from the game itself.
At the menu where you can select the users.
If you're logged in autoamtically, you can reset this behavior in the Launcher configuration, Profile: use ultiple profiles.

You can also delete your local user profile file in your Maniaplanet documents, folder Config, filename <yourWindowsLoginName>.Profile.Gbx and login again unsuccessfully, then the option to reset the password will also be there at the next start of Maniaplanet.
Duck

Post by Duck »

That's the exact page I go to :o

The forgot password button doesn't seem to work for me though..
I also tried disabling adblock, didn't work
I even went for drastic measures and tried Internet Explorer :shock:

But in order to reset your password you need to know the old password (at least ingame) and that is kind of where the problems start for me :roflol:
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

No, you don't need to know it.
If you have the user selection page you can delete a user there, and create a new local account with your online login, and there is also a working link for the password retrieval.

And if you're not willing to do that, you 'll have to contact the Ubisoft support...
Duck

Post by Duck »

That worked like a charm! :thumbsup:
tcq

Post by tcq »

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but it's about a similar issue. When I want to login to the new player page (https://www.maniaplanet.com/login), I get the following error:

Code: Select all

There was an error 
This should not happen in a perfect world. If you think this is a bug you may want to report it in the forums. Otherwise you can also proceed to the homepage. 
Debug information

Request ID: WSZuyH8AAAEAACNy1LAAAAAE
Date: May 25, 2017 05:42
Code: 500
Logging into the old page (https://login.maniaplanet.com) works without a problem.

Therefore my question is, if I need to run maniaplanet locally on my PC (which I can't do due to various reasons at the moment) before being able to check out the new features of the player page?
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Hi Tcq,

You can log in to your MP4 player pager no matter the computer you are using if you first log in to Maniaplanet 4.
Do you still encounter this issue?
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
tcq

Post by tcq »

I'll reply back once I had the chance to log into MP4.0 on a PC. Just thought that I might have been nice to be able to check out the new player page before doing so.

Return to “Maniaplanet”