Competition Title pack - we need you!

Moderator: English Moderator

michelle

Re: ESL Competition Title pack - we need you!

Post by michelle »

As I once said this is an awesome pack, where you can build more challenging tracks, is always up to date etc.
I would like to make an opinion on a custom blocks which are already available and would like to see in this pack.
Blocks are from the Maniapark Object Collection Titlepack which are freely available on Maniapark.

On the first image are 2 very nice blocks. Yes they are similar ones available already. But this blocks can be placed on ground and they also have top part which is nice if you would like to drive from top smoothly on this. also is pretty fun to go on this object from the ground and then connecting them to regular ones.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This block is similar to the glass one which is already included, but it is smaller and the orange part around it is driveable so the car is better to be controlled but not as usual as on regular ones and not so badly as on classic glass block.
These blocks just would be extensions to already existing ones, probably they had been discussed and decided not to be included. The ones with small tunnel from the 2nd image are more creative what to do with them.
This one I would really like to see. It is a standard pole which is acting same as new CP/start/end so you can place it anywhere and it is adapting the way how blocks are build. This block can make some transitions really interesting.
This is pretty funny block. It is small loop which is very crazy to drive when you are fast and it can easily be connected with standard platform blocks.
This is another collections of blocks which can be widely used especially on fs tracks. There are some unique blocks to make strange and interesting loops. What I do like on these are that nice angle, very nice and unique transitions can be made and that they are just half the height of the standard platform block. The green ones would be also usable on tech tracks often I think. And on the second picture there is also one block which make connection to the platform block of the angle which is already in titlepack. The yellow ones are additional blue blocks which could/could not be used.
This is just my opinion as a builder and suggestions how to maybe improve a pack :) .
Rasque
Translator
Translator

Re: ESL Competition Title pack - we need you!

Post by Rasque »

Hey, thanks for the suggestion :thumbsup:

Indeed, I tested many blocks (maybe all) whats available to download on the page in a simple format, and only had some of them you mentioned what I had problems with. We might reconsider adding these to the pack. Currently we're waiting for fixing a few new ones but people are damn busy these days.
VMan2002

Re: Competition Title pack - we need you!

Post by VMan2002 »

This is a good pack for making tracks, but I get pummeled by the bronze medal on the first track in the solo campaign.
Rasque
Translator
Translator

Post by Rasque »

VMan2002 wrote: 10 Jun 2017, 06:39 This is a good pack for making tracks, but I get pummeled by the bronze medal on the first track in the solo campaign.
The campaign is just a test now. You will get a nice driving school for competitions in the close future ;) With better calculated medals.
hackie

Post by hackie »

I do not know what went wrong but I setup a server and loaded the maps that come with the pack ( downloaded from esl site ) to the server.
But the maps somehow are missing road blocks. You sure everything is up to date ?
System Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K / 4 GHz - 8 MB cache
GPU: MSI GTX 980TI GAMING 6G - OC Edition
Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII RANGER
RAM : 32Gb Kingston HyperX Savage - DDR4
DirectX 11
VMan2002

Post by VMan2002 »

Rasque wrote: 13 Jun 2017, 20:16
VMan2002 wrote: 10 Jun 2017, 06:39 This is a good pack for making tracks, but I get pummeled by the bronze medal on the first track in the solo campaign.
The campaign is just a test now. You will get a nice driving school for competitions in the close future ;) With better calculated medals.
Okay then. What will there be, and can I send you tracks?
Rasque
Translator
Translator

Post by Rasque »

We already have a crew with trusted ppl for styles, but will let everyone know if theres some need of it!
GanjaRider

Post by GanjaRider »

Hi, we would like to continue the Massive Full Speed project on Mania Exchange but after the last update dirt is white. Any solution/fix for this? Thanks.

https://tm.mania-exchange.com/threads/3 ... ect?page=5

Skyslide

Post by Skyslide »

its not esl pack issue its nadeo issue
make bugreport
GanjaRider

Post by GanjaRider »

Now breaks my wooden shoe! Just tested and yup normal stadium also has white dirt. Sorry for blaming els pack and assuming nadeo would have fixed such an obvious bug.

Return to “Title Packs”