Changes of Laps.Script.txt requested

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania².

Moderators: undef.de, NADEO

SyntaxError99

Re: Changes of Laps.Script.txt requested

Post by SyntaxError99 »

SyntaxError99 wrote: 09 Sep 2017, 18:07
chekov wrote: 09 Sep 2017, 10:57 The live-ranking on the rigth side does not count right. It stopps after a few cp's.
You are right. Haven't changed anything in the eyepiece plugin but I'll see if I can find out what the problem is. I remember seeing a php error in the logs.

By the way, found out that there is a setting to make it show times instead of checkpoints. I'm still missing gaps though.
Fixed the php error. It is now showing temporary lap records. So basically the same as dedimania lap records, only that it is not saved. It updates only when somebody finishes a lap and improves his lap record. Not exactly what I was expecting.

Update: Just noticed that there is already newer version on github where this has also been fixed.

Update2: Checkpoint list widget (records_eyepiece.xml -> ui_properties -> checkpoint_list) shows actual live rankings and gaps. Not as good as the one from FAST, but it is a start.
chekov

Post by chekov »

SyntaxError99 wrote: 09 Sep 2017, 18:19
chekov wrote: 09 Sep 2017, 09:06 - the locals (left side - chart) are taking the whole rounds and not every round - but the dedis do
Yes, that's the way we want it on our server. Can't promise that feature (local lap records) at the moment.
Thanks a lot for Your help.

The feature to show the locals for every lap is necessary for our team. I would be very grateful, if this would be possible.
SyntaxError99

Post by SyntaxError99 »

We are getting
[UASECO Exception] Error returned: "No new replay." [-1000] at GbxRemote::query(
) for method "GetValidationReplay" with arguments:
array(1) {
[0]=>
string(10) "killerlegs"
}
on one of our servers (but only on one). I know there was a bug in a earlier version but that has already been fixed in June.

Any idea what could be the cause of this @undef or @NADEO?
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

SyntaxError99 wrote: 14 Sep 2017, 02:11 We are getting
[UASECO Exception] Error returned: "No new replay." [-1000] at GbxRemote::query(
) for method "GetValidationReplay" with arguments:
array(1) {
[0]=>
string(10) "killerlegs"
}
on one of our servers (but only on one). I know there was a bug in a earlier version but that has already been fixed in June.

Any idea what could be the cause of this @undef or @NADEO?
I have no clue why this happens again, maybe it's not 100% fixed. You should report that into the dedicated server thread and add a little bit more of the logfile to see after which situation this happens.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
chekov

Post by chekov »

chekov wrote: 09 Sep 2017, 10:57 The notification in the middel below the counting of the cp's stops after a few cp's. So it is useless. it stopps after 1 lap, i think. I could not say, wich reference it takes.

The live-ranking on the rigth side does not count right. It stopps after a few cp's.

The donate button in the head doesnt work. It says, I have not enough planet.

Is it possible to shut off the counting of the points for jumps and respawns?

Finaly it is shown, that I am the winner, but I'm the only one who's driving.
I tested the latest Version 0.9.5 on my server, but the Widget in the middel below the counting of the cp's stops allready after a few cp's (1 lap). What do I do wrong?
chekov

Post by chekov »

Fixed the php error. It is now showing temporary lap records. So basically the same as dedimania lap records, only that it is not saved. It updates only when somebody finishes a lap and improves his lap record. Not exactly what I was expecting.
How do You fixed it? How could I fix it?
chekov

Post by chekov »

The Widget in the middel below the counting of the cp's stops allready after a few cp's (1 lap). It doesnt count the finish and than it stops.

Here you can see, what I mean:

How could I fix this problem?
SyntaxError99

Post by SyntaxError99 »

@undef: Tried to create a branch on github.com for the updated dedimania plugin but it seems that I don't have the rights to do that. I have never worked with Git, to be honest, only Subversion and Perforce. Do I have to fork the project? Or do you want me to simply send you the file?

PS: My github user name is killerlegs
Last edited by SyntaxError99 on 21 Sep 2017, 04:32, edited 1 time in total.
SyntaxError99

Post by SyntaxError99 »

chekov wrote: 20 Sep 2017, 16:48 The Widget in the middel below the counting of the cp's stops allready after a few cp's (1 lap). It doesnt count the finish and than it stops.
You are right. Hadn't noticed that. You could try to download the upcoming version from github.com and see if it has been fixed:
https://github.com/undeflabs/UASECO/archive/master.zip
Last edited by SyntaxError99 on 21 Sep 2017, 04:45, edited 1 time in total.
SyntaxError99

Post by SyntaxError99 »

chekov wrote: 19 Sep 2017, 19:17
How do You fixed it? How could I fix it?
In plugins/plugin.records_eyepiece.php of UASECO 0.9.5:
- comment line 8367 (put // at the beginning of the line)
- uncomment lines 8369-8419 (remove the // at the beginning of each line)

Could break other game modes though, only tested this in Laps.

Return to “UASECO”