6 steps to make Shootmania a popular game again.

Discuss everything related to Shootmania.

Moderator: English Moderator

MTKD

Re: 6 steps to make Shootmania a popular game again.

Post by MTKD »

First of all, shootmania have 5 years its a “old” game, with low player base and strong competitors. A lower price, like 4.99€, will atract more player base being that this game didnt success like the competitors like CSGO.
for that price of 20 euro we get a very large support time for the games from nadeo
If you have 17 years old, you only will spend much money in Call of Duty, Battlefield, or some TripleA games, you dont want to spend 20€ in a game you dont know if you gonna like it or will be players in to play with they or with your friends.
i have this game in one of my older accounts, before i was even 17
In an official store: you need to make an official store into Shootmania to buy planets and chests with real money.
if that happens, it ruins the game completely, because you need to do work for those, and if you could simply buy them, you need to do nothing
djhubertus
Translator
Translator

Post by djhubertus »

You can't revive something that is already dead due to a life time.

If You want to see shootmania rise, they need to announce a sequel with more casual stuff for newbies. We are living in times where everyone cares about skins, leveling up and playing with friends.
My Gamemodes:
MP4 - Countdown, Firefight
MP3 - Reduction, Overload, Flashpoint, Territory, SM Race, Escape
MP2 - Search & Destroy, Oscillation, Instagib
plopp

Post by plopp »

1: The game needs some sort of pull to actually benefit from a price reduction. Shootmania is too old and out of the mainstream by now. The reduced price will only attract the people that thought about buying it but turned away because of the price, and they have already lost interest.

2: It's waaay too late to approach esport orgs now. They are not interested in promoting a 5 year old game with around 100 players a day. I feel if Shootmania will succeed they need to rename and rethink. They need to focus on a teammode for their competitive gamemode. 1v3 is a nice gimmick, but it's just a gimmick. They can keep the movement and core gameplay but everything else needs to be reworked.

3: The game needs to be popular before crates and stuff will work. People don't buy skins for a game that is not popular.

4: The ladder has been a joke since the start. But you need players to have a working ladder. Until the game has a playerbase you don't need a pro ladder.

5: This is a good point. Actually, just scrap maniaplanet all together and make the games separate from the start. Shootmania without maniaplanet and titlepacks and all that stuff would be much more appealing. I mean... the maniaplanet games don't even have separate launch settings. Am I the only one bothered by that?

Return to “Shootmania”