Maniaplanet 4 - March update

Read all the announcements made by Nadeo in this forum

Moderator: English Moderator

daisy2

Re: Maniaplanet 4 - March update

Post by daisy2 »

thanks for that. I did manage to get all (the required 15) downloaded but I am still not able to load any of my keys or validation codes. I bought a 3pack of TrackMania² Stadium - 3-Player Pack 3 postes and with it got 3 serial numbers/aktivierungs codes. going into my account, i get this
The key was not associated to your account: This game key is unknown.
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

Where did you buy the keys? What did you purchase exactly?
There are various packs.
One has 3 licenses for the same title, and I doubt you would need them for yourself only because this doesn't make any sense.

After purchase you need to download the installer, use admin rights to setup, then start maniaplanet, create an account.
Note that in Steam the activation key gets applied automatically!
You only need to indicate it with the standalone game client.

And the validation codes are to be used only later ingame, for skin/packs/title purchases or donations on servers.
Miss

Post by Miss »

daisy2 wrote: 01 Apr 2018, 00:59 thanks for that. I did manage to get all (the required 15) downloaded but I am still not able to load any of my keys or validation codes. I bought a 3pack of TrackMania² Stadium - 3-Player Pack 3 postes and with it got 3 serial numbers/aktivierungs codes. going into my account, i get this
Are theey Steam Keys, or ManiaPlanet keys? Have you tried activating the keys on Steam instead of in ManiaPlanet?
3080 RTX, Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, Windows 11
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
daisy2

Post by daisy2 »

Hi Miss,
the download link you send me seams to have fixed it. I had to go to someone with a decent connection. After I installed it everything was working as expected. Looks like there where still some downloads missing initially,The three licenses are meant for the whole family.
Thanks for your help Miss and TMarc.
Have a nice Easter
daisy2

Post by daisy2 »

Its still bugging me. even though I can go into offline mode and play the game its still all a bit confusing.
I set up an account on
https://eu-maniaplanet.nexway.c?m/account.html (the o in com is replaced with Question mark) and bough the 3 license bundle. Going int my account there I can see the order date the order number and 3 * 16 digit keys. (it was also emailed)
so assumtion is that when I go here
https://www.maniaplanet.c?m/account/game-key
I should be able to enter one of those keys or when I start the game and go into the key area that I could enter that key. In both cases it returns a
Further assumption is that in the "Title" menue at least stadium would show up as already purchased. The way at is at the moment the keys are useless and my playing account and my purchase account are not connected. Any clues anyone?

Judging by facebook I was not the only one with the download-issue.
foxcub

Post by foxcub »

Hello,
I'm trying to update, but cannot start and/pr finish.
Download data... ??? / 26.3 MB (File 1 of 2: ManiaPlanet.exe)
Then, i'm try to download full install, but too slow (5.1gb with 22kb rate), about 12 hours?!!
My internet is the most fast in Japan (12mb/s or greater).
THis is a firewall problem?
How i can play again? are there a direct download for this update?

thanks you

antonio
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

daisy2 wrote: 02 Apr 2018, 03:52 Its still bugging me. even though I can go into offline mode and play the game its still all a bit confusing.
I set up an account on
https://eu-maniaplanet.nexway.c?m/account.html (the o in com is replaced with Question mark) and bough the 3 license bundle. Going int my account there I can see the order date the order number and 3 * 16 digit keys. (it was also emailed)
so assumtion is that when I go here
https://www.maniaplanet.c?m/account/game-key
I should be able to enter one of those keys or when I start the game and go into the key area that I could enter that key. In both cases it returns a
Further assumption is that in the "Title" menue at least stadium would show up as already purchased. The way at is at the moment the keys are useless and my playing account and my purchase account are not connected. Any clues anyone?

Judging by facebook I was not the only one with the download-issue.
Hi Daisy2,

If you can play the solo campaign and enter the title of Trackmania 2 Stadium, it means that you have access to the whole game so don't worry about the error message.
foxcub wrote: 02 Apr 2018, 04:56 Hello,
I'm trying to update, but cannot start and/pr finish.
Download data... ??? / 26.3 MB (File 1 of 2: ManiaPlanet.exe)
Then, i'm try to download full install, but too slow (5.1gb with 22kb rate), about 12 hours?!!
My internet is the most fast in Japan (12mb/s or greater).
THis is a firewall problem?
How i can play again? are there a direct download for this update?

thanks you

antonio
Hi Antonio,
There is no direct download for update. Either you install the update, either you reinstall the full game. Did you try to turn off other applications? Some players also encountered issues for downloading the update and had to spam the button "restart" to have the update downloading.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
HYPE

Post by HYPE »

McBain wrote: 31 Mar 2018, 21:23 As Kripke mentioned it seems to be related to losing the connection to Masterserver somehow.

If you start Maniaplanet everything is ok but dont worry after about 30min to 60min everything is broken.
  • you cant join other servers anymore
  • you cant chat anymore with your friends
  • you cannot see whats going on in channels
  • you cannot see any logins anymore if you click to a profile
  • the calender icon shows update problems (failed reloading)
  • but: you are not being kicked from the server you are playing on. as long as you stay
its very annoying tbh :/
Let me bump this. Still present. Needs to be fixed! :thumbsup:
HYPE Smurf

Professional QuestMania-Player since 2022

When you get sad, stop being sad and be AWESOME instead.

ShootMania Community Discord Server
hackie

Post by hackie »

HYPE wrote: 04 Apr 2018, 17:29
McBain wrote: 31 Mar 2018, 21:23 As Kripke mentioned it seems to be related to losing the connection to Masterserver somehow.

If you start Maniaplanet everything is ok but dont worry after about 30min to 60min everything is broken.
  • you cant join other servers anymore
  • you cant chat anymore with your friends
  • you cannot see whats going on in channels
  • you cannot see any logins anymore if you click to a profile
  • the calender icon shows update problems (failed reloading)
  • but: you are not being kicked from the server you are playing on. as long as you stay
its very annoying tbh :/
Let me bump this. Still present. Needs to be fixed! :thumbsup:
+1
System Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K / 4 GHz - 8 MB cache
GPU: MSI GTX 980TI GAMING 6G - OC Edition
Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII RANGER
RAM : 32Gb Kingston HyperX Savage - DDR4
DirectX 11
Miss

Post by Miss »

Apparently people are having problems paying planets, as well.
3080 RTX, Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, Windows 11
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.

Return to “Announcements”