Tm Server stadium² uaseco unsupported dedimania

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania².

Moderators: undef.de, NADEO

undef.de

Re: Tm Server stadium² uaseco unsupported dedimania

Post by undef.de »

Please provide the logfile entry between the "####", looks like this:

Code: Select all

####[UASECO]#########################################################################
» Server:        »υηפєғױĿαвѕ (labs_undef), join link: "maniaplanet://#join=labs_undef@TMStadium@nadeo"
» Title:         TMStadium@nadeo
» Gamemode:      "TimeAttack" with script "TimeAttack.Script.txt" version "2017-07-12"
» Dedicated:     ManiaPlanet/3.3.0 build 2017-08-04_11_00, using Method-API 2013-04-16, ModeScript-API 2.3.0
»                MatchSettings: maplist_tm2stadium.txt
»                Ports: Connections 2351, P2P 3451, XmlRpc 5001
»                Network: Send 149 KB, Receive 195 KB
»                Uptime: 13 minutes 51 seconds
» -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
» UASECO:        Version 0.9.6 build 2017-08-19, running on 127.0.0.1:5001,
»                based upon the work of the authors and projects of:
»                - Xymph (XAseco2),
»                - Florian Schnell, AssemblerManiac and many others (ASECO),
»                - Kremsy (MPASECO)
» Author:        undef.de (UASECO)
» Website:       https://www.UASECO.org
» -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
» OS:            Linux ubuntu 4.4.0-78-generic #99-Ubuntu SMP Thu Apr 27 15:29:09 UTC 2017 x86_64
» PHP:           PHP/7.1.1-1+deb.sury.org~xenial+1
»                MemoryLimit: 256M
»                MaxExecutionTime: 120 seconds
»                AllowUrlFopen: true
»                Streams: compress.zlib, data, file, ftp, ftps, glob, http, https, phar, php, zip
»                GD-Lib: Version: 2.2.3, JPEG: true, PNG: true, FreeType: true
» Database:      Server:  MariaDB/10.0.29-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.16.04.1
»                Client:  mysqlnd/5.0.12-dev
»                Connect: Localhost via UNIX socket
»                Status:  Started: 2017-08-19 13:49; Threads: 1; Questions: 4248; Slow queries: 0; Opens: 63; Flush tables: 1; Open tables: 122; Queries per second avg: 0.837
#####################################################################################
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

FactorSpeed wrote: 04 Apr 2018, 16:32

[UASECO Warning] [Dedicated] Insecure (default) password 'SuperAdmin' - should be changed in dedicated config and [config/UASECO.xml]!
[PHP Notice] Undefined index: WARM_UP_NUMBER on line 465 in file C:\Users\alexi\Desktop\Jeux\Trackmania\TM2\EXS-FullSpeed\Uaseco\plugins\plugin.modescript_handler.php
[PHP Notice] Undefined index: WARM_UP_DURATION on line 466 in file C:\Users\alexi\Desktop\Jeux\Trackmania\TM2\EXS-FullSpeed\Uaseco\plugins\plugin.modescript_handler.php
> Gamemode:      "Undefined" with script "TimeAttack.script.txt" version "2017-07-12"
1. You better should change the default passwords for your dedicated soon!
2. Your modescript_settings.xml seems not to be up-to-date, see warning "WARM_UP_NUMBER" and "WARM_UP_DURATION".
3. I think you have to change "TimeAttack.script.txt" to "TimeAttack.Script.txt" in your dedicated map settings file.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

endbase

Post by endbase »

That has nothing to do due an error it only means you only can drive top 15 dedi's !

Donate to slig from dedimania if you want more server dedi's
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

FactorSpeed wrote: 05 Apr 2018, 15:49 But i can see 100 dedimania, and i can't enter in a dedimania with all maps even if they don't have dedi ... It's normal ?
Yes, you can see all records, but dedimania only accept records higher then 15 from you. If you want more:
endbase wrote: 05 Apr 2018, 13:05 Donate to slig from dedimania if you want more server dedi's

fiendy

Post by fiendy »

As endbase/undef said, it is free for top 15. You have to pay a small donation if you wish to save more than that, which is fair, given they have to pay to run the dedimania servers.
Miss

Post by Miss »

FactorSpeed wrote: 05 Apr 2018, 17:46 Why the dedimania is not free ? it's a joke ?
I know right!? Why don't everyone provide everything for free! How rude of them!

:roflol:
3080 RTX, Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, Windows 11
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

FactorSpeed wrote: 09 Apr 2018, 00:05

[PHP Warning] end() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given on line 1207 in file C:\Users\alexi\Desktop\Jeux\Trackmania\TM2\EXS-FullSpeed\Uaseco\plugins\plugin.checkpoints.php
Already fixed in the development snapshot 0.9.6 at https://github.com/undeflabs/UASECO

hackie

Post by hackie »

FactorSpeed wrote: 09 Apr 2018, 17:48 display with "TAB" doesn't work ..... you have an idea ?
You mean a "scoreboard" ? Popsup when you press "TAB".

If its not working then you need to update youre dedicated server. ( 29-03-2018 serverversion )
System Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K / 4 GHz - 8 MB cache
GPU: MSI GTX 980TI GAMING 6G - OC Edition
Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII RANGER
RAM : 32Gb Kingston HyperX Savage - DDR4
DirectX 11
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

There are only the plugins which are in the release or which are released in the official forum: viewforum.php?f=522

Return to “UASECO”