Uaseco 0.9.6 from github fatal error

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania².

Moderators: undef.de, NADEO

User avatar
undef.de
Posts: 1819
Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 21:57
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Uaseco 0.9.6 from github fatal error

Post by undef.de » 06 May 2018, 13:08

speedychris wrote:
04 May 2018, 19:16
i can now confirm that lagging still exist with minimal Plugin set. What should we try next?
Does the slowdown feel the same as with default plugins enabled?

Just updated github, with that you can try this setting:

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<plugins>
	<!-- Minimal required plugins -->
	<plugin>plugin.modescript_handler.php</plugin>
	<plugin>chat.help.php</plugin>
</plugins>
and

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<plugins>
	<!-- Minimal required plugins -->
	<plugin>chat.help.php</plugin>
</plugins>
should also run, but I had not the time to test it today... :?

EDIT: It works, please test this too.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org


Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.

User avatar
undef.de
Posts: 1819
Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 21:57
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Uaseco 0.9.6 from github fatal error

Post by undef.de » 07 May 2018, 18:42

Did some overall performance gain changes and hopefully found the slowdown bug and could optimize it. If someone could test the current 0.9.6 from github it would be very helpful.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org


Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.

hackie
Posts: 1100
Joined: 19 Jul 2012, 22:43

Re: Uaseco 0.9.6 from github fatal error

Post by hackie » 07 May 2018, 19:12

undef.de wrote:
07 May 2018, 18:42
Did some overall performance gain changes and hopefully found the slowdown bug and could optimize it. If someone could test the current 0.9.6 from github it would be very helpful.
Gonna try it :thumbsup:
System Specs:
OS: Windows 7 Professionnal x64
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K / 4 GHz - 8 MB cache
GPU: MSI GTX 980TI GAMING 6G - OC Edition
Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII RANGER
RAM : 32Gb Kingston HyperX Savage - DDR4
DirectX 11

hackie
Posts: 1100
Joined: 19 Jul 2012, 22:43

Re: Uaseco 0.9.6 from github fatal error

Post by hackie » 07 May 2018, 19:49

Database changed ? I send you mail of the log.


Edit :

Code: Select all

[2018-05-07 19:55:16] [Map] Running on Map [basic hunt #2] made by [triple_shoot] [Env: Stadium, Uid: s1x5TZocaFaFyY3lixDJEIa6Ige, Id: 1]
[2018-05-07 19:55:16] [Event] Loading Map
[2018-05-07 19:55:16] [LocalRecords] Currently no record on [basic hunt #2]
[2018-05-07 19:55:28] [Player] Connection from Player [me] from Netherlands [Nick: »ρнαηтσм «™, IP: 192.168.1.26, Rank: 2261, Id: 1]
[2018-05-07 19:55:57] [LocalRecords] Player [me] finished with [0:22.418] and took the 1. Local Record!
[UASECO Warning] [Rasp] ERROR: Could not insert time! ((1452) Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`uaseco_johnwick`.`uaseco_times`, CONSTRAINT `uaseco_times_ibfk_2` FOREIGN KEY (`PlayerId`) REFERENCES `uaseco_players` (`PlayerId`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE))
sql = 
			INSERT INTO `%prefix%times` (
				`MapId`,
				`PlayerId`,
				`GamemodeId`,
				`Date`,
				`Score`,
				`Checkpoints`
			)
			VALUES (
				1,
				237,
				2,
				'2018-05-07 18:55:57',
				22418,
				'13866,18705,22418'
			)
			ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE
				`Date` = VALUES(`Date`),
				`Score` = VALUES(`Score`),
				`Checkpoints` = VALUES(`Checkpoints`);
			
[2018-05-07 19:55:57] [Event] Player Ranking Updated (Players)


After update uaseco today , before it was fine.
System Specs:
OS: Windows 7 Professionnal x64
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K / 4 GHz - 8 MB cache
GPU: MSI GTX 980TI GAMING 6G - OC Edition
Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII RANGER
RAM : 32Gb Kingston HyperX Savage - DDR4
DirectX 11

User avatar
hacki65
Posts: 80
Joined: 20 Mar 2012, 12:56

Re: Uaseco 0.9.6 from github fatal error

Post by hacki65 » 07 May 2018, 22:07

ATTENTION: Dont use this new github version, because it is possible that all local records will be deleted if the prune function will be used !!!

User avatar
endbase
Posts: 443
Joined: 26 Jun 2011, 19:34

Re: Uaseco 0.9.6 from github fatal error

Post by endbase » 08 May 2018, 11:57

hacki65 wrote:
07 May 2018, 22:07
ATTENTION: Dont use this new github version, because it is possible that all local records will be deleted if the prune function will be used !!!
Nice to know but is it realy neccesery to warn like this ?

User avatar
undef.de
Posts: 1819
Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 21:57
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Uaseco 0.9.6 from github fatal error

Post by undef.de » 08 May 2018, 13:14

hacki65 wrote:
07 May 2018, 22:07
ATTENTION: Dont use this new github version, because it is possible that all local records will be deleted if the prune function will be used !!!
The <prune_records_times> function was made exact for deleting records and times from maps that aren't used in the server to keep the database clean.

A detailed report what happened would be helpful.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org


Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.

User avatar
bern
Posts: 88
Joined: 26 Dec 2013, 21:38
Contact:

Re: Uaseco 0.9.6 from github fatal error

Post by bern » 08 May 2018, 15:40

undef.de wrote:
07 May 2018, 18:42
Did some overall performance gain changes and hopefully found the slowdown bug and could optimize it. If someone could test the current 0.9.6 from github it would be very helpful.
I would like to help, but I think it is better to create a test server ,,,
in my house the speed is adsl, bad bad and I can not mount server for + of 6 players.
The other serer where I have the league, would be fine, they connect every day 70 to 100 people, but it is risky for fear of losing records or data of the players who play monthly. (there I receive many complaints from lag)
I hope someone can temporarily build a home server with good speed (fiber) and be able to do the tests.

User avatar
undef.de
Posts: 1819
Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 21:57
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Uaseco 0.9.6 from github fatal error

Post by undef.de » 08 May 2018, 15:46

hackie wrote:
07 May 2018, 19:49
Database changed ? I send you mail of the log.

Edit :

Code: Select all

[2018-05-07 19:55:57] [LocalRecords] Player [me] finished with [0:22.418] and took the 1. Local Record!
[UASECO Warning] [Rasp] ERROR: Could not insert time! ((1452) Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`uaseco_johnwick`.`uaseco_times`, CONSTRAINT `uaseco_times_ibfk_2` FOREIGN KEY (`PlayerId`) REFERENCES `uaseco_players` (`PlayerId`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE))
sql = 
			INSERT INTO `%prefix%times` (
				`MapId`,
				`PlayerId`,
				`GamemodeId`,
				`Date`,
				`Score`,
				`Checkpoints`
			)
			VALUES (
				1,
				237,
				2,
				'2018-05-07 18:55:57',
				22418,
				'13866,18705,22418'
			)
			ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE
				`Date` = VALUES(`Date`),
				`Score` = VALUES(`Score`),
				`Checkpoints` = VALUES(`Checkpoints`);
			
[2018-05-07 19:55:57] [Event] Player Ranking Updated (Players)
After update uaseco today , before it was fine.
As already written in the mail:
That's strange, I downloaded the file from github and installed them separately (to do not override my development base) and started it at Linux and Windows without any problems on new times/records:

LINUX

Code: Select all

[2018-05-08 16:21:58] [Player] Connection from Player [undef] from Germany [Nick: ぎтяα¢кєяѕ|ρнαѕє ''', IP: 0.0.0.0, Rank: 64149, Id: 6931]
[2018-05-08 16:21:59] [Map] Running on Map [Short Distance 24 2K17] made by [undef.de] [Env: Stadium, Uid: kW_ZeqIiaNcBZ894nu0tSKMpH_j, Id: 893]
[2018-05-08 16:21:59] [Event] Loading Map
[2018-05-08 16:21:59] [LocalRecords] Current record on Map [Short Distance 24 2K17] is [0:15.882] and held by Player [undef.de]
[2018-05-08 16:22:52] [LocalRecords] Player [undef] finished with [0:15.763] and took the 1. Local Record!
[2018-05-08 16:22:52] [Dedimania] Player [undef] finished with [0:15.763] and took the 10. Dedimania Record!
[2018-05-08 16:22:52] [Event] Player Ranking Updated (Players)
WINDOWS

Code: Select all

[2018-05-08 15:41:35] [Player] Connection from Player [undef] from Germany [Nick: ぎтяα¢кєяѕ|ρнαѕє ''', IP: 0.0.0.0, Rank: 64149, Id: 6931]
[2018-05-08 15:41:35] [Map] Running on Map [Short Distance 06 2K17] made by [undef.de] [Env: Stadium, Uid: 1roMoKrWtk2EljU3zbdf9hx3CYk, Id: 827]
[2018-05-08 15:41:35] [Event] Loading Map
[2018-05-08 15:41:35] [LocalRecords] Current record on Map [Short Distance 06 2K17] is [3:44.319] and held by Player [undef.de]
[2018-05-08 15:42:10] [LocalRecords] Player [undef] finished with [0:18.591] and took the 1. Local Record!
[2018-05-08 15:42:10] [Dedimania] Player [undef] finished with [0:18.591] and took the 2. Dedimania Record!
[2018-05-08 15:42:11] [Event] Player Ranking Updated (Players)
It seems you messed up the files or something. :?
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org


Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.

hackie
Posts: 1100
Joined: 19 Jul 2012, 22:43

Re: Uaseco 0.9.6 from github fatal error

Post by hackie » 08 May 2018, 16:35

undef.de wrote:
08 May 2018, 15:46
hackie wrote:
07 May 2018, 19:49
Database changed ? I send you mail of the log.

Edit :

Code: Select all

[2018-05-07 19:55:57] [LocalRecords] Player [me] finished with [0:22.418] and took the 1. Local Record!
[UASECO Warning] [Rasp] ERROR: Could not insert time! ((1452) Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`uaseco_johnwick`.`uaseco_times`, CONSTRAINT `uaseco_times_ibfk_2` FOREIGN KEY (`PlayerId`) REFERENCES `uaseco_players` (`PlayerId`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE))
sql = 
			INSERT INTO `%prefix%times` (
				`MapId`,
				`PlayerId`,
				`GamemodeId`,
				`Date`,
				`Score`,
				`Checkpoints`
			)
			VALUES (
				1,
				237,
				2,
				'2018-05-07 18:55:57',
				22418,
				'13866,18705,22418'
			)
			ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE
				`Date` = VALUES(`Date`),
				`Score` = VALUES(`Score`),
				`Checkpoints` = VALUES(`Checkpoints`);
			
[2018-05-07 19:55:57] [Event] Player Ranking Updated (Players)
After update uaseco today , before it was fine.
As already written in the mail:
That's strange, I downloaded the file from github and installed them separately (to do not override my development base) and started it at Linux and Windows without any problems on new times/records:

LINUX

Code: Select all

[2018-05-08 16:21:58] [Player] Connection from Player [undef] from Germany [Nick: ぎтяα¢кєяѕ|ρнαѕє ''', IP: 0.0.0.0, Rank: 64149, Id: 6931]
[2018-05-08 16:21:59] [Map] Running on Map [Short Distance 24 2K17] made by [undef.de] [Env: Stadium, Uid: kW_ZeqIiaNcBZ894nu0tSKMpH_j, Id: 893]
[2018-05-08 16:21:59] [Event] Loading Map
[2018-05-08 16:21:59] [LocalRecords] Current record on Map [Short Distance 24 2K17] is [0:15.882] and held by Player [undef.de]
[2018-05-08 16:22:52] [LocalRecords] Player [undef] finished with [0:15.763] and took the 1. Local Record!
[2018-05-08 16:22:52] [Dedimania] Player [undef] finished with [0:15.763] and took the 10. Dedimania Record!
[2018-05-08 16:22:52] [Event] Player Ranking Updated (Players)
WINDOWS

Code: Select all

[2018-05-08 15:41:35] [Player] Connection from Player [undef] from Germany [Nick: ぎтяα¢кєяѕ|ρнαѕє ''', IP: 0.0.0.0, Rank: 64149, Id: 6931]
[2018-05-08 15:41:35] [Map] Running on Map [Short Distance 06 2K17] made by [undef.de] [Env: Stadium, Uid: 1roMoKrWtk2EljU3zbdf9hx3CYk, Id: 827]
[2018-05-08 15:41:35] [Event] Loading Map
[2018-05-08 15:41:35] [LocalRecords] Current record on Map [Short Distance 06 2K17] is [3:44.319] and held by Player [undef.de]
[2018-05-08 15:42:10] [LocalRecords] Player [undef] finished with [0:18.591] and took the 1. Local Record!
[2018-05-08 15:42:10] [Dedimania] Player [undef] finished with [0:18.591] and took the 2. Dedimania Record!
[2018-05-08 15:42:11] [Event] Player Ranking Updated (Players)
It seems you messed up the files or something. :?

strange , cause I did a clean install ( not overwriting anything ).
I try again. Thanks anyway Undef ^^
System Specs:
OS: Windows 7 Professionnal x64
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K / 4 GHz - 8 MB cache
GPU: MSI GTX 980TI GAMING 6G - OC Edition
Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII RANGER
RAM : 32Gb Kingston HyperX Savage - DDR4
DirectX 11

Post Reply

Return to “UASECO”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests