[FIXED] Uaseco slowing down with 10+ players after a while

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania².

Moderators: undef.de, NADEO

undef.de

Re: Uaseco slowing down with 10+ players after a while

Post by undef.de »

hacki65 wrote: 11 Jul 2018, 23:11 The checkpoints plugin does not work as expected. If i have a local rec then nothing happens. If i have no local and drove a local in the current round, it gives the time diff on the last time.

THEN i set over the chat command "/cps" my favorite time diff and NOW its working as expected !!!
BUT this can not be expected from the player to set her/his favorite behaviour. This is set (or not for new players or as default) in the DB.
Ok, that could be the problem, because my settings are "/cps" I guess.
hacki65 wrote: 11 Jul 2018, 23:11 P.S.: Sorry for bad english, but the best way to explain and help is to discuss over your discord channel if you have a headset to do this.
It is horrible over and over to explain this all over this forum. Please let us talk directly and the solution can be near ;)
The official discord channel will be deleted soon, because I don't use it. Also it may be difficulty for you to explain it here in english and by typing it into this forum, but with this way others with the same or similar problem can read and follow this. :thumbsup:
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

RelaxedRacer wrote: 11 Jul 2018, 19:00 ps. Just know this a warning in the log, this happens when a player joins the server:

Code: Select all

[PHP Notice] Undefined variable: message on line 133 in file C:\TM_Server\UASECO\plugins\plugin.local_records.php
Nice catch, this bug was not found since 2014. =D

Btw.: We're going a bit off-topic, there exists a thread for reports about the github snapshots which should be used instead.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

hacki65

Post by hacki65 »

The initial thread was the slowdown bug and the changes you have made now would be fix this bug. Unfortunatly we hadn't enough players to test it in a good way. So we can not really say it is fixed. Hope the next days give an answer.

I have seen a new version in github. But no changes for checkpoints plugin. Will this plugin fixed too (the /cps bug)?

Greetz hacki65
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

hacki65 wrote: 12 Jul 2018, 17:10 The initial thread was the slowdown bug and the changes you have made now would be fix this bug. Unfortunatly we hadn't enough players to test it in a good way. So we can not really say it is fixed. Hope the next days give an answer.
MRC clan and I going to test it at june 19th.
hacki65 wrote: 12 Jul 2018, 17:10 I have seen a new version in github. But no changes for checkpoints plugin. Will this plugin fixed too (the /cps bug)?
Not yet fixed.

undef.de

Post by undef.de »

Yesterday we tested the fixes for the slowdown and it's gone. We played around 1 hours with 20+ players and no slowdown. Thanks to all helpers!
The current development snapshot at github has all fixes included.

Anyway while testing I found some other small things that I want to fix before releasing 0.9.6, but the slowdown is gone.

TMarc

Re: [FIXED] Uaseco slowing down with 10+ players after a while

Post by TMarc »

Congrats, well done :thumbsup:
Miss

Post by Miss »

Finally! Great work. :thumbsup:
3080 RTX, Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, Windows 11
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
hacki65

Post by hacki65 »

Jo, its gone. Big THX undef :thumbsup:
speedychris

Post by speedychris »

It took more than a year but finally you did it, thanks!
endbase

Post by endbase »

Great news ! :thumbsup:

Return to “UASECO”