Playing campaign in private server with friends

Talk about the online play and eSport / team

Moderator: English Moderator

erom96

Playing campaign in private server with friends

Post by erom96 »

Hi guys!
I just bought TM2 Stadium 3 days ago, and i like it!
I like alot the campaign mode, but should be beautiful play campaign mode (with the possibility to obtain medals) with friends in the same lobby. Is it possibile? I just tried to create a serve in multiplayer, to download campaign maps and to start a server with "Campaign solo mode.txt", but i receive an error.
There's a way to do this? If yes, please help me! I'm not an expert (because i bought this game this week), so be patient with me. :P
TMarc

Re: Playing campaign in private server with friends

Post by TMarc »

Did you get a script window with an error like some ghost stuff missing?

You have to select a script which is actually made for servers, e.g. the Trackmania/Laps.script, and then it should work.
erom96

Post by erom96 »

TMarc wrote: 31 Oct 2018, 20:30 Did you get a script window with an error like some ghost stuff missing?

You have to select a script which is actually made for servers, e.g. the Trackmania/Laps.script, and then it should work.
Yes, exactly this error!

How can i select the Trackmania/Laps.script? What should I do?
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

In the server menu, you can select it on the left, where the script setting is. Enter the Trackmania folder and then select Laps.
erom96

Post by erom96 »

I got it, but I don't know why when my friend try to join my server, I receive a connection error, should I open port or something like this?
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

yes, you need to open the ports 2350 to 2359 and 3450 to 3459 in both your router and your PC firewall.
And you need to use "port forwarding" in your router to your PC (best is that you configure it with a fixed local IP address).

Return to “Multiplayer”