Nothing appears on sever list[fixed]

Moderator: English Moderator

gouxim
Nadeo
Nadeo

Re: Nothing appears on sever list[fixed]

Post by gouxim »

Hey,

The website, the forum and the server list / channels ingame services are on the same infrastructure, so if you need a proxy to connect to the website you may need to configure it the same in the Maniaplanet launcher.
Please do not PM for support. Instead, create a thread so that everyone can contribute or benefit from the answer! 8-)
al3wka

Post by al3wka »

1st - I can to connect to the game server(something like relay04.mainaplanet.com*), i see friends list, i see my planets, i can to join some channels if my friends playing on them, but i just see empty lists on main and channel pages. No problem to join TM, problem is to join some channels, because i see nothing and ussually i got 0 friends online, so only SOLO mod available. Is yours main server not in the same infrastucture with sites\channels?

2nd - I can to join the website by the friGate plug, but i have no idea how to use proxy in the game(got no serv for this).

3rd - I played TM the day before update, all worked correctly.

4th - I reinstalled the game yesterday plus install new update today, nothing be fixed.

So after the next update i'll be need to leave my country if i wanna to play TM online lol?!
gouxim
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by gouxim »

. Is yours main server not in the same infrastucture with sites\channels?
No.
I can to join the website by the friGate plug
I don't understand.
but i have no idea how to use proxy in the game(got no serv for this).
Maniaplanet Launcher > Configure > Advanced > Network
Please do not PM for support. Instead, create a thread so that everyone can contribute or benefit from the answer! 8-)
al3wka

Post by al3wka »

I can to join the website by the friGate plug
I don't understand.
friGate is an extension for browsers based on Blink and Gecko that allows access to blocked sites.
but i have no idea how to use proxy in the game(got no serv for this).
Maniaplanet Launcher > Configure > Advanced > Network

I know where this settings are, but don't know what to do with them.
gouxim
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by gouxim »

al3wka wrote: 21 Nov 2018, 13:37 friGate is an extension for browsers based on Blink and Gecko that allows access to blocked sites.
For some reason it seems https://prod.live.maniaplanet.com and https://www.maniaplanet.com (2 different URLs pointing to the same application) are blocked where you are. Do you have an idea why ? If you ping those domains from a Windows terminal, do you get the IP 34.249.74.39 ?
al3wka

Post by al3wka »

Have no idea why them blocked.. And yes, the answer is received, 4 packets are sent and received.

some screens..
null8fuenf10

Post by null8fuenf10 »

Maybe your Internet is too slow?

I have this problem, when my Internet is very slow, then it shows me no channels and servers,
even if the Internet gets faster between, Maniaplanet doesn't load the channels properly!

This happens at least sometimes for me.

Greetings 8-)
al3wka

Post by al3wka »

null8fuenf10 wrote: 21 Nov 2018, 21:18 Maybe your Internet is too slow?
I think its fine. I have 82ms ping with maniaplanet and got no probs with youtube 1080p..
grifgont

Post by grifgont »

Bug is not fixed for me and all users from Russia. The game servers are blocked by government. Please help.
null8fuenf10

Post by null8fuenf10 »

grifgont wrote: 23 Nov 2018, 23:25 Bug is not fixed for me and all users from Russia. The game servers are blocked by government. Please help.
When it's blocked by your government, then it's not a Bug from Maniaplanet! It's a Bug from you government.

When this is the case you should search for a VPN or at least a functional proxy.

Greetings ;)

Return to “MP4.1 REPORTS / BUGS / INFORMATION”