8 Cheater banned from my Servers. False alert or correct ?

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania².

Moderators: undef.de, NADEO

Xymph

Re: 3 Cheater banned form my Servers False alert or correct ?

Post by Xymph » 30 Dec 2018, 22:15

Miss wrote:
30 Dec 2018, 21:14
Also, I believe you need to have a dedimania donator account in order to actually download the replays which is kind of counter intuitive here,
I dunno, Dedimania admins (Slig, Vrba and myself) can access them just fine, but no one of us is regularly dealing with TM2 cheaters anyway (unless Vrba is quietly monitoring, but I doubt that).

Either way, my input to this topic pertains only to records actually stored on the Dedimania master server, not to any cheater detection by any particular server controller on any particular server -- which seems to be the reason it was originally opened.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

BestNoob

Re: 3 Cheater banned form my Servers False alert or correct ?

Post by BestNoob » 01 Jan 2019, 17:24

Xymph wrote:
30 Dec 2018, 22:15
Miss wrote:
30 Dec 2018, 21:14
Also, I believe you need to have a dedimania donator account in order to actually download the replays which is kind of counter intuitive here,
I dunno, Dedimania admins (Slig, Vrba and myself) can access them just fine, but no one of us is regularly dealing with TM2 cheaters anyway (unless Vrba is quietly monitoring, but I doubt that).

Either way, my input to this topic pertains only to records actually stored on the Dedimania master server, not to any cheater detection by any particular server controller on any particular server -- which seems to be the reason it was originally opened.
So you will not check or take action for cheat detected times by servercontroller ? Is there a official dedimania anti cheat plugin ?

undef.de wrote:
28 Dec 2018, 20:28
Well, it should because I just rewrote it a little bit what came from XAseco2 and that was working for years now. But you did not add the part of the logfile so we can't be sure.
Must be still a problem/bug.
I cannot imagine that this guy was cheating today, i was with him on server and he played some hours on it.

Code: Select all

[2019-01-01 17:14:44] [Checkpoints] Cheat by [insomni] detected! [CheckpointTimes: (0:24.815), FinishTime: 0:24.815]
[2019-01-01 17:14:44] [Checkpoints] Cheater Player [insomni] from Australia blacklisted & banned! [Nick: Iηsomηi, IP: XXX.XXX.XXX.XX, Rank: 143, Id: 183]
[2019-01-01 17:14:45] [Player] Disconnection from Player [insomni] after 1 hour 14 min. 16 sec. playtime [Nick: Iηsomηi, IP: XXX.XXX.XXX.XX, Rank: 143, Id: 183]
To join my TM Servers, search for: bestnoob :thumbsup:

Return to “UASECO”