Maniaplanet 4.1 Changelogs

Moderator: English Moderator

McBain

Re: Maniaplanet 4.1 Changelogs

Post by McBain »

Yes i think this crosshair bug is a sad story as there is no official statement about it. Also the reactiveness has lowered these days already, maybe because of christmas break idk. For sure its possible that I was just lucky with MP4.1 but still overall the move went for me much better than from MP3 to MP4 and I tried to give a positive statement as I still like Trackmania very much and Im glad they still work on it. A lot of things are not going in an optimal way and I critisized quite a lot while not much of it improved. But to be fair I also need to tell if something improved even if its not something I directly wished.

Apart from that everything I hear about ShootMania I hear tells me that the situation is much worse there because a real relaunch would be needed and not just some polishing, new features/environements and better advertisement as is the case for TrackMania (in my opinion).
guiguidu60

Post by guiguidu60 »

Thanks NADEO for this update :thumbsup:
novationx

Post by novationx »

Today I booted my game and saw: "The interface got a refresh."
UPDATE: my crosshair resets every new map :cry:
UPDATE: new players that join the map can not move when spawned. So when finally a player joins, we can not start the game.
UPDATE: there are 2 settings menus and they have the same settings but not the same values?

Post edited for only keeping the issues reported and thank you for reporting issues in a constructive way
The neverending waiting game has to stop.

Return to “MP4.1 REPORTS / BUGS / INFORMATION”