Stadium F1 | Level 19 not working.

Moderator: English Moderator

blueeyes29

Stadium F1 | Level 19 not working.

Post by blueeyes29 »

Hello, I have a question about Level 19 in the White flag of Stadium F1. when I try to play the level I get an error saying textures are missing and even though you can continue anyway the level is deemed impossible as you just fall for a while or even possibly forever.
TMF1 ERROR.PNG
TMF1 ERROR.PNG (124.49 KiB) Viewed 4155 times
Does anyone know where/how to fix this glitch/bug. I really wish to be able to finish this pack :D
TMarc

Re: Stadium F1 | Level 19 not working.

Post by TMarc »

Moved, as it belongs to a custom title pack.
Make sure to have the latest version of it installed.
blueeyes29

Post by blueeyes29 »

TMarc wrote: 01 Jul 2019, 02:19 Moved, as it belongs to a custom title pack.
Make sure to have the latest version of it installed.
I Downloaded it this morning so like 10 hours ago there hasn't been an update for it so im not sure what to do.
scavfan

Post by scavfan »

This is a known issue, happens to anyone trying to load the track in current version. I think the reason it won't load properly is that the track items are not named correctly, since you can see brazil items if you go to the editor and press F4. Unfortunately, this titlepack was last updated almost 2 years ago, so I don't expect an update fixing it unless you manage to contact the titlepack author.
blueeyes29

Post by blueeyes29 »

scavfan wrote: 01 Jul 2019, 10:50 This is a known issue, happens to anyone trying to load the track in current version. I think the reason it won't load properly is that the track items are not named correctly, since you can see brazil items if you go to the editor and press F4. Unfortunately, this titlepack was last updated almost 2 years ago, so I don't expect an update fixing it unless you manage to contact the titlepack author.
Is there anyone who has the correct files and can upload them to google drive or something? people have records on the level so I know some people have the ability to play the level.
And if I was gunna try to contact the titlepack author how would I go about doing that?
scavfan

Post by scavfan »

blueeyes29 wrote: 01 Jul 2019, 20:33 Is there anyone who has the correct files and can upload them to google drive or something? people have records on the level so I know some people have the ability to play the level.
And if I was gunna try to contact the titlepack author how would I go about doing that?
People used to be able to drive on the map, but some titlepack update probably messed up the item files. Nobody is able to drive this track in current version, as far as I know.
blueeyes29

Post by blueeyes29 »

scavfan wrote: 02 Jul 2019, 21:20
blueeyes29 wrote: 01 Jul 2019, 20:33 Is there anyone who has the correct files and can upload them to google drive or something? people have records on the level so I know some people have the ability to play the level.
People used to be able to drive on the map, but some titlepack update probably messed up the item files. Nobody is able to drive this track in current version, as far as I know.
Is there anyway to make it so i can access black flag then?
scavfan

Post by scavfan »

blueeyes29 wrote: 03 Jul 2019, 01:12 Is there anyway to make it so i can access black flag then?
You can go to Local play > Single map; there should be a list of all F1 maps available, so you can play the last 2. Note that you won't be able to see the world ranking leaderboards or earn skillpoints.

Return to “Title Packs”