Maniaplanet 3 "frozen install"

Discuss everything related to Maniaplanet.

Moderator: English Moderator

Alinoa

Re: Maniaplanet 3 "frozen install"

Post by Alinoa »

tushy444trackmaniagamer is not a MP3 account so you can't log in with this account on MP3. You can only use this account with MP4.
Are you well using the last version of maniaplanet?
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
Kirbo

Post by Kirbo »

I've found a problem when trying to launch this frozen install version of Maniaplanet 3 - when i try to launch any of the games, the loading circle (the one with the MP logo) appears in the right lower corner and then disappears, and after that, nothing happens. Am i doing something wrong? I've seen a link to a fixed version of ManiaPlanet.exe, but the link is dead and i haven't been able to understand how this fix was done. Apologies if i am doing something wrong.
Miss

Post by Miss »

Kirbo wrote: 10 Oct 2019, 09:10 I've found a problem when trying to launch this frozen install version of Maniaplanet 3 - when i try to launch any of the games, the loading circle (the one with the MP logo) appears in the right lower corner and then disappears, and after that, nothing happens. Am i doing something wrong? I've seen a link to a fixed version of ManiaPlanet.exe, but the link is dead and i haven't been able to understand how this fix was done. Apologies if i am doing something wrong.
Are you sure you had an account on this version of Maniaplanet?
3080 RTX, Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, Windows 11
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
Kirbo

Post by Kirbo »

Miss wrote: 10 Oct 2019, 13:48
Kirbo wrote: 10 Oct 2019, 09:10 I've found a problem when trying to launch this frozen install version of Maniaplanet 3 - when i try to launch any of the games, the loading circle (the one with the MP logo) appears in the right lower corner and then disappears, and after that, nothing happens. Am i doing something wrong? I've seen a link to a fixed version of ManiaPlanet.exe, but the link is dead and i haven't been able to understand how this fix was done. Apologies if i am doing something wrong.
Are you sure you had an account on this version of Maniaplanet?
No, i didn't. Thanks for explaining!
Miss

Post by Miss »

Thanks for confirming! I updated the first post so that it mentions it won't work with MP4 accounts. :thumbsup:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
GranaDy

Post by GranaDy »

Hello,
For me the download and the installation worke fine but I still have an issue. From all the titles I have I can only open stadium. When trying to open Valley or Canyon there's just a small loading circle in the bottom right corner that disappears after a short period of time. I do own all of the titles in mp4 and due to the fact that stadium works perfectly fine I'm just totally confused, I hope someone knows what I could do :/
Miss

Post by Miss »

GranaDy wrote: 14 Nov 2019, 16:52 Hello,
For me the download and the installation worke fine but I still have an issue. From all the titles I have I can only open stadium. When trying to open Valley or Canyon there's just a small loading circle in the bottom right corner that disappears after a short period of time. I do own all of the titles in mp4 and due to the fact that stadium works perfectly fine I'm just totally confused, I hope someone knows what I could do :/
You must have purchased the other titles before Maniaplanet 4 came out, otherwise you can't access these in Maniaplanet 3.
I also stream and tweet.
GranaDy

Post by GranaDy »

Luckily Zyra gave me his account for my purposes, unlucky that I bought Valley and Canyon after mp4 update :/ Still thanks for your quick reply :D
Miss

Post by Miss »

I'm glad! :) You might actually be able to take the CD keys you received for Canyon and Valley and enter them into ManiaPlanet 3. I'm not sure if that system is still functional though, and if the CD keys are even compatible.
I also stream and tweet.
Tushy444

Post by Tushy444 »

sorry for being a year late i wanted it because i had old tp that only works on mp3 (but needs canyon and valley). i know an mp3 account but it only has stadium

Return to “Maniaplanet”