0.9.7 errors

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania².

Moderators: undef.de, NADEO

bass

0.9.7 errors

Post by bass »

Hi,

I'm seeing this notifications in my logs..
at loadup.

Code: Select all

[PHP Notice] Undefined index: MEDIA on line 83 in file /home/Server/Uaseco/plugins/plugin.mania_exchange.php]

Any ideas please?

Thanks!
speedychris

Re: 0.9.7 errors

Post by speedychris »

already reported at viewtopic.php?p=309475#p309475
mooseman2099

Post by mooseman2099 »

Might as well use this to get mine working again as im having a few errors myself.

My system is now working with a new version of php 7.4.1 and a new records database.

Below your batch file does not work including the webrequest.bat, however the old ones do.

@echo off
chcp 65001

rem ****** Set here your php path *******

set INSTPHP=C:\xampp\php

rem *************************************

set DATESTRING=%DATE:~6,4%-%DATE:~3,2%-%DATE:~0,2%
PATH=%PATH%;%INSTPHP%;%INSTPHP%\extensions

"%INSTPHP%\php.exe" -d allow_url_fopen=on -d safe_mode=0 uaseco.php TM2 >> logs/%DATESTRING%-uaseco-current.txt 2>&1

pause

The Old one is as follows.

@echo off

rem ****** Set here your php path *******

set INSTPHP=C:\xampp\php

rem *************************************

PATH=%PATH%;%INSTPHP%;%INSTPHP%\extensions

chcp 65001
"%INSTPHP%\php.exe" -d allow_url_fopen=on -d safe_mode=0 uaseco.php 2>nul

pause

2 - No idea at all.

[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type bool on line 4994 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\plugins\plugin.records_eyepiece.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type bool on line 5002 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\plugins\plugin.records_eyepiece.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type bool on line 5010 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\plugins\plugin.records_eyepiece.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type bool on line 4994 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\plugins\plugin.records_eyepiece.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type bool on line 5002 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\plugins\plugin.records_eyepiece.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type bool on line 5010 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\plugins\plugin.records_eyepiece.php
Just keeps repeating the above list? sorry If you have covered this already.

3 - Has /xlist change its routine as I have been unable to get it working for the past 3 weeks.. /No maps found or Mx is down.

Regards
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

1: I will check the batch files, but the last time I tried them they worked as they should.

2: Maybe PHP/7.4.x related, there are required changes in some places of the code in UASECO... still not yet done.

3: See viewtopic.php?p=310225#p310225 for details... and still not yet done.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

undef.de wrote: 15 Jan 2020, 11:49
mooseman2099 wrote: 14 Jan 2020, 20:45 3 - Has /xlist change its routine as I have been unable to get it working for the past 3 weeks.. /No maps found or Mx is down.

3: See viewtopic.php?p=310225#p310225 for details... and still not yet done.
Fix has been done, see viewtopic.php?p=310964#p310964
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

mooseman2099

Post by mooseman2099 »

Thank you for solving the /xlist one. :thumbsup:

That is way more important than the stuff I don't understand. :lol:

Here is another one you might already know about.

[2020-01-16 17:22:07] [Event] Loading Map
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 413 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 414 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 417 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 426 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 427 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 428 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 429 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 430 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 431 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 432 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 433 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 435 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 436 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 437 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 438 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 440 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 441 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[2020-01-16 17:22:07] [LocalRecords] Current record on Map [StadiumB5] is [0:34.065] and held by Player [ianpocock]
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

mooseman2099 wrote: 16 Jan 2020, 17:33 Here is another one you might already know about.

[2020-01-16 17:22:07] [Event] Loading Map
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 413 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 414 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 417 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 426 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 427 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 428 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 429 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 430 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 431 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 432 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 433 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 435 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 436 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 437 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 438 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 440 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[PHP Notice] Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 441 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO-master.0.9.7\includes\core\player.class.php
[2020-01-16 17:22:07] [LocalRecords] Current record on Map [StadiumB5] is [0:34.065] and held by Player [ianpocock]
That's PHP/7.4.x related and has been fixed already (but not pushed to github yet). That will come with the release of 0.9.7.

mooseman2099

Post by mooseman2099 »

Running sweet as a nut besides known errors bud.

Can only say the Karma works as it does not look for anything now. My tracks only show what has been voted for in both sides. On my server.

I must say that I am looking forward to the updated version.

Nice work :thumbsup:
SSM.Speed...

Post by SSM.Speed... »

bonjour
ideal pour uaseco php 7.3 no bug
jai installer plusieurs version php 7.2 php 7.3 php 7.4 php 8.0
sous ubuntu server 18.04 lts
sur all server SSM°
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
base sql >sudo apt-get install php7.3-mysql-client php7.3-mysql-server
sudo apt-get install phpmyadmin
...........................................................................................................
exemple >sudo apt-get install php-pear php7.3-common php7.3-mysql php7.3-curl php7.3-gd \ sudo apt-get install php7.3-json php7.3-mbstring php7.3-xml php7.3-ftp php7.3-iconv php7.3-zip php7.3-dev php7.3-xmlrpc php7.3-cli
createur de server depuis 2005 nadeo 1>tmnf 2>tmc et 4>Stad² 15>storm 43> server matchmaking pour un total de 65 server 24/24 createur du FanClub SSM

Return to “UASECO”