PLEASE HELP

ManiaControl, the completely new designed and easy to use controller managing all your Maniaplanet server.

Moderators: Jocy, Wabbitface, steeffeen, NADEO

benharris

PLEASE HELP

Post by benharris »

This is driving me insane.

(Yes I know it says ManiaControl 2 that is because I opened it using FileZilla).

I just do not know what to do, please help. All I want is a local scoreboard........
Last edited by benharris on 29 Jun 2020, 13:01, edited 1 time in total.
benharris

Re: PLEASE HELP

Post by benharris »

axelalex2

Re: PLEASE HELP

Post by axelalex2 »

Hey benharris,

there seem to be multiple problems at hand. First off, you need to check your file permissions for the user you want to run ManiaControl (which seems to be "tmf"). You can check the permissions with the command "ls -la", and send us a screenshot back of those. There might be some file permissions missing to execute ManiaControl, maybe even permissions missing to run PHP.

Then a second problem is, that you don't seem to have a database user to save all settings, player data and records in the database. You might want to run the install_db.sh script, which is in the root directory of the project. /!\ Warning: it is a extremely basic script, and only allows you to create a completely new installation of a DB for ManiaControl with a new DB user.

I hope to hear back from you.

Return to “ManiaControl”