A new Trackmania game will be out in July, 1st!

Read all the announcements made by Nadeo in this forum

Moderator: English Moderator

thewne

Re: A new Trackmania game will be out in July, 1st!

Post by thewne »

nailbomb69 wrote: 02 Jul 2020, 00:54 in typical nadeo launch style full of bugs whats the point if the game wont save your times when you exit the game
Same problem here. The game doesn't seem to save some of the times. :?
glide33

Post by glide33 »

With only 25 official tracks to play it's hard to give a fair assessment of the game, however I'll say that I just LOVE the new reactor boost, it would be perfect to use in platform mode.
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

Whitestar wrote: 01 Jul 2020, 20:36 Can we get support for it here, or do we have to use the ubisoft forums?
Support forum for the new Trackmania is indeed: https://forums.ubisoft.com/forumdisplay ... Trackmania
Whitestar

Post by Whitestar »

TMarc wrote: 02 Jul 2020, 07:29Support forum for the new Trackmania is indeed: https://forums.ubisoft.com/forumdisplay ... Trackmania
Thanks, yes I have posted there and received a response. :)
mooseman2099

Post by mooseman2099 »

The Game is finally out.

0) My profile can not be changed (I guess this does not matter nor car skin. Its free).
1) Solo is Very Good with the maps to play on. These I will pop in and play.
2) Two online servers 2020 summer and a track builders tracks chosen for the day. (I hope this does enough.).
3) Nothing else seems to work.
4) The Cars are sweet.
5) Nadeo programmers. You deserve a tap on the back. Well done. Ill ignore the bugs, that is Trackmania :1010

Nadeo you have made a great game once again. Very clever in its form and blocks look wooden. Meaning designable rather than real. I like this look. Stays with the original styling.
I do hope it gets more than a fan base of players and I hope the yearly payments pay for the investment needed to run the game for your Idea.
This is however not for me. I would have payed easy £29.99 for this game as a working full game. My love for this game started in 2006 Trackmania Nations and it came to me on a magazine disc. I then bought United. The rest is history. The love of making things and doodling with the media tracker was great and making tracks and playing on servers with anybody who will put up with me. As I do talk a lot. That's what I remember from the first games. A full and loving community.

Good luck and I hope you the very best with this endeavour.
Demented

Post by Demented »

This game looks really nice. I would gladly pay $50 for this if it was 99% bug free and I could play it forever without yearly dues, but as is... It isn't for me.
If the game format ever changes to a one time pay format and I can build and play offline. I will buy it. I plan to keep following the progress.
I wish the best for all the development team and players.
CPU: Intel I7-4770 64Bit @ 3.4Ghz.
Ram: 32GB DDR3
GPU: Geforce GXT 1060 6.2GB DDR5
Windows: 7 Pro SP1 64bit
endbase

Post by endbase »

Any news on dedicated server files ? I have trouble with the 1 July version
milkshake

Post by milkshake »

in my humble vision, the games that ubisoft told nadeo to develop were purely made by contract and appearance, the gameplay doesn't matter anymore, I remember TMT very well, great promises, beautiful graphics, practically impeccable, yet another difficult game to be friendly , I seriously believe that swim was forced to make a game with a cell phone appearance, preventing real fans from really enjoying the game, I also realized that the car's new appearance is to correct a misunderstanding, just like the TMT car that was modified and then neglected, the same thing will happen with this new car in this new game, damage system that totally spoils the steering, and leaves the car stiff and shaking, this was not a competition game, because they made a car that makes me laugh, I spread a competitive game, not a game monetized only by image and money, I’m reviewing my concept about trackmania, because making mistakes once is human as in (TMT) and to miss the second time as this new trackmania is stupid, if to miss the third time is certainly the death of this swimming game, better to review everything that is being done, there are 8 swimming racing games, you think we are stupid to buy titles that do not there are not even 100 regular players, I should migrate all the games in one game, and end this brazen monetization, and ridicule, my sincere outburst.
Miss

Post by Miss »

milkshake wrote: 02 Jul 2020, 18:29 in my humble vision, the games that ubisoft told nadeo to develop were purely made by contract and appearance, the gameplay doesn't matter anymore, I remember TMT very well, great promises, beautiful graphics, practically impeccable, yet another difficult game to be friendly , I seriously believe that swim was forced to make a game with a cell phone appearance, preventing real fans from really enjoying the game, I also realized that the car's new appearance is to correct a misunderstanding, just like the TMT car that was modified and then neglected, the same thing will happen with this new car in this new game, damage system that totally spoils the steering, and leaves the car stiff and shaking, this was not a competition game, because they made a car that makes me laugh, I spread a competitive game, not a game monetized only by image and money, I’m reviewing my concept about trackmania, because making mistakes once is human as in (TMT) and to miss the second time as this new trackmania is stupid, if to miss the third time is certainly the death of this swimming game, better to review everything that is being done, there are 8 swimming racing games, you think we are stupid to buy titles that do not there are not even 100 regular players, I should migrate all the games in one game, and end this brazen monetization, and ridicule, my sincere outburst.
tl;dr: you don't like the game because you don't like the new features and you'd rather get everything for free. Got it :P
3080 RTX, Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, Windows 11
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
rat_in_car

Post by rat_in_car »

I must say - I'm impressed. This is 3rd? 4th stadium so far?

And this time is not enough to sell single environment for full price, but someone invented brilliant idea that players should pay subscription once per year. I wonder if this idea is invented by the same person, who thinks that every player should has its own server in TMT, impossible to find and impossible to filter (which makes this game dead very fast).

Making chat available only for players who pay subscription has only one advantage - It will decrease number of complains in game. If anyone believed that game will become a success, he would turn on chat for players who would encourage others to subscribe.

Return to “Announcements”