TM2 dedicated server to upload time on Nadeo tracks to global leaderboards

Moderator: NADEO

JermaVenus

TM2 dedicated server to upload time on Nadeo tracks to global leaderboards

Post by JermaVenus »

Hi,

Me and a friend of mine want to play through most of Nadeo tracks on all 4 TM2 environments and I'm running a dedicated server specifically for that purpose. I'm using PyPlanet so we have Dedimania integration, but I was hoping that our time on Nadeo tracks would be saved to global leaderboards that are viewable from the "Solo" screen. We are quite confused about that, and I could not find any information about this anywhere online.

The reason for confusion is that a few years ago we played together on some Stadium and Canyon servers and our times were saved - if I go on my Solo tracks list for Stadium I can see that random tracks have medals on them that I definitely did not play solo in my own time. I'm trying to achieve the same thing with my dedicated server so we can essentially race against each other but at the same time make sure that our time is uploaded to global leaderboards and also so we can see our time within the Group.

I hope to get a reply on this as I've been scratching my head over this and could not find anything about it. :?

EDIT: forgot to mention that my dedicated server has maps set in following way in maplist.txt:

Code: Select all

<map>
	<file>Campaigns\0\A01.Map.Gbx</file>
</map>
<map>
	<file>Campaigns\0\A02.Map.Gbx</file>
</map>
<map>
	<file>Campaigns\0\A03.Map.Gbx</file>
</map>

Return to “Dedicated Server”