can't find server...

Please use this section for sharing questions about CHANNELS or creating a thread for having feedback on your PROGRAMS!

Moderator: English Moderator

TMarc

Re: can't find server...

Post by TMarc »

When you installed windows, did you install other stuff first before installing Maniaplanet?
Because some applications might block some ports, especially server applications, chat and download applications, even WAMPP does...
If it appears randomly, perhaps it is because you don't use these applications all the time...

Other question:
Are you the only Maniaplanet/Trackmania player at your local network?
null8fuenf10

Post by null8fuenf10 »

Hi,

i tried with no other Applications installed,
i tried with Firewall "OFF",
i tried to forward ports
i installed a 3rd Party Firewall and allowed all Connections from Maniaplanet.exe, from System and from svchost.exe!

In Maniaplanet i can't connect all the time.
In the new Trackmania Next, i can connect sometimes and sometimes not! Regardless of the running Program in the Channel...

I have no server applications, chat and download applications installed!

Edit: And i'm the only MP/TM Player in my Network...
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

Which router / internet modem do you have?
Perhaps you can check its settings, eventually do a firmware update or reset to factory presets.
null8fuenf10

Post by null8fuenf10 »

I have a standard Router from my Internetprovider "Unitymedia/Vodafone".

I have done Factory Resets! I can't do anything related to IPv4 Ports, in my Router are only settings for IPv6 PortForwarding! :x

Believe me, i've tried everything. And i'm a experienced PC User! I have some knowledge about.

Thank you TMarc :thx: , but you tell me all the things i've tried by myself. :cry:

Actually i have some 3rd Party Programms installed (simplewall, NVT OSArmor, NVT ExeRadar, etc.). This makes it harder to find the failure! 8-)

I'll do again a fresh Install, this week. :evil: I will install Windows, install all my drivers, do updates and then install only Maniaplanet.

Then i try again to connect to the channels in MP! When the Problem persists (and from my knowledge, it will), i'll come back here and we continue the search for the failure.

When the Problem is gone, i'll report it here, too. :pil
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

Ok, good luck then :)

What you could also try... If you have friends you can bring your PC to test on their internet, unless you can't because of covid restrictions...
null8fuenf10

Post by null8fuenf10 »

TMarc wrote: 02 Nov 2020, 13:19 Ok, good luck then :)

What you could also try... If you have friends you can bring your PC to test on their internet, unless you can't because of covid restrictions...
Hi Community, Hi TMarc,

So, a few weeks later. No luck! :cry: It's not possible for me to bring my PC to friends at the Moment, TMarc.

Fresh install on Windows 7 x64 with Standard Windows Firewall Rules (nothing modified, only allowed Maniaplanet.exe, when it asks to do so)!
All Drivers are installed and actual.

I can connect to any Server in any Enviroment! But i can't connect to the Channels. I don't know what is going on. I have no Problems with other Games like RocketLeague, Heroes&Generals, Line of Sight to name a few... Only to the Channels in Maniaplenet, i can't connect... :roflol:

In Trackmania Next, i have similar Problem with the "Free" Multiplayer Standard Room. But unlike here in Maniaplanet, i can connect succesfull 30% of the time, when i try to connect there. The other 70%, i get the same message as here "can't connect to..."!

Like i said, i can connect to everywhere from everything on my PC, when i want. Only on NADEO's official Channels/Rooms i can't! :evil: What is there goin on??? Had anybody from the Community, Problems like this or any clue what there is goin on and can help me? :thx:

Please, i need help. I don't know what i can do. And i want to buy Trackmania Next, like i bought all the other Trackmania Games from NADEO. But when i can't connect to official Ones, it makes no sense... :?

Return to “CHANNELS”