Server Error: Online rooms stop at 42% loading

Discuss everything related to Trackmania Turbo.

Moderator: English Moderator

opreax

Re: Server Error: Online rooms stop at 42% loading

Post by opreax »

ok so you did something because new problem has appeared, previously this map was 100% stable and now it crashes everytime after map ends
https://players.turbo.trackmania.com/pc ... _locale=en
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Hi Opreax,

I started a room with your room and I couldn't reproduce your issue. I only add your map and I was able to run the room online.

Cheers :)
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
opreax

Post by opreax »

I deleted the room and created new one with slightly different map order and it fixed problem, kinda ridiculous how random it is but once again if I make room with buggy order again I will let you know. This was the first time my room crashed due to map, it was 100% reproductive.
Btw I didnt get 42% error for past week so it looks like you did something and it works, good job. WIll get back to this thread later.
GanjaRider

Post by GanjaRider »

Hello Nadeo. Since Friday the Turbo servers are down again, at least on Playstation, not sure about the other platforms. All servers are offline and if you start a server you get this error: "Error: the room could not be started. Too many rooms have been started. Please try again later or join a room that has already started." Sometimes a server begins to load but stops at 96%.

Edit. It's fixed thanks.

Return to “Trackmania Turbo”