[TMF] ManiaPub, promote your creations !

Discuss all the publishing tools, including ManiaHome, ManiaPub, ManiaFlash and ManiaPress in this forum

Moderator: NADEO

gouxim
Nadeo
Nadeo

[TMF] ManiaPub, promote your creations !

Post by gouxim »

You create cars and tracks but the income from those creations just isn't enough? You just designed a breakthrough game mode and want people to know about it? You are recruiting talented drivers for your team and you want to generate traffic on your Manialink? MANIAPUB is the answer to your problems!

MANIAPUB is a new in-game community advertising platform for TrackMania . You will be able to publish your own advertisements on the home page of the game for Coppers. Because images speak volumes, here's how the home page is going to look like starting next week:
  • * Each ad will be displayed for 24 hours on the home page
    * Ad placement is based on auctions (with Coppers)
    * Ads link to a Manialink address (short Manialink, Maniacode, URL, TMTP link)
    * Detailled feedback statistics are given on displayed campaigns
How does-it work?
  • * Go to the Manialink maniapub
    * Click on "Create campaign"
    * Select a day. Ads are displayed from 10 AM (GMT+1, Paris time) to the day after at 10 AM
    * Make a bid
    * Create an ad or select one you already created. Images can be JPG or DDS, with/height ratio is 4
    * Review your campaign information and pay the transaction
    * When the auction ends, moderators need to validate the winning campaign
    * If you win the auction and your campaign is rejected (due to inappropriate content), you are refunded free of charge
    * If your campaign is validated, it will be published automatically
    * Everyone else is refunded free of charge
Beta

MANIAPUB is in beta version for now: help-us improve the system by reporting in this thread the bugs you encounter.

Have fun!
gou1 and the NADEO team
Please do not PM for support. Instead, create a thread so that everyone can contribute or benefit from the answer! 8-)
Xbody

Re: MANIAPUB, promote your creations !

Post by Xbody »

Hopefully you understand what I mean: (My English is not the best)
The idea of Maniapub is not bad. Finally the Coppers gets back a value. But it is extremely annoying to make advertising every 24 hours. Better would be a search engine that links to Mania game content would and where you can make advertising for Coppers (like in Google). There is already a commuity-project in beta
(http://tm-search.trackmaniahost.eu/index.php)--> not only manialinks, but it would be greater if a search-engine would automaticly find content in TM2-Manialinks. (while you build a manialink) :mrgreen:
w1lla

Post by w1lla »

[manialink=w1lla:manialink:home]manialink:home[/manialink] is a version made of the old manialink:home.

To see the old manialink:home go to http://maniaviewer.tm-ladder.com/
Last edited by w1lla on 22 Jul 2010, 09:15, edited 1 time in total.
TM² Info
SM Info
QM Info

MB: MSI 970A-G46
Processor: AMD FX-6300 3500 mHz
RAM Memory: 16 GB DDR3
Video: SAPPHIRE DUAL-X R9 280X 3GB GDDR5
KB: Logitech G510s
Mouse: Logitech G300s
Mode Creation
ManiaScript Docs
Kimi3

Post by Kimi3 »

To see a lot of Manialinks, visit the search engine Manialink R-Link !

D'ailleurs Gou, on avait parlé de tout ça sur le forum officiel français, serait-il possible d'ajouter une bannière r-link en permanence sur ManiaPub... Ou cela n'est pas envisageable ?
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

@ Kimi3 : PM sent ;)
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
djkueken

Post by djkueken »

Hi Guys, here is the same Post i did on tm-forum 5 minutes ago.

Hope to get an answer.. Thanks!!
It's getting kinda funny what you guys do with ManiaPub.. Shame on You.

Well, let me explain and hope i'll get an answer this time..

I thinks it's the 3rd time my campaign is rejected.

This times reason was:

Quote:
Please remove inappropriate avatars and horns. Pay attention to give appropriate name for your skin. Black Bitch is inappropriate for example.

Well.. Let's first move to the avatars & horns...
Please give me examples which of mine Avatars and horns are inappropriate. (Don't will get back to manialinks which aren't rejected but still having those stuff on it..)

And now get to the Skin: the Corvette C6 Z06 Black Bitch

Here some Youtube Videos of the Black Bitch... Sorry, but it's the name of the Car.. Can't really change it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXKMWRZoZR4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJLZn_qsk7g

Here are also some Pics of it..
http://autopixx.de/autobilder/bilder-hF ... bitch.html

It is just the name of the Car.. If you're thinking of the ***** ***** indeed, well then alot of TrackMania Accounts have to be deleted also.. (I'll not give any examples here.. Just try a few inappropriate Logins and you find them!!)

Hoping to hear from you soon!!

Cheers!! DJ

EDIT: Isn't ManiaPub planed for showing Manialinks? Why are there a lot of empty pages with link to Servers?? In my eyes they should also be rejected.. But wait.. They're belonging to Z*** also.. Btw. I don't have anything against you guys from Z**
Cheers!! DJ
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

A lot of your avatars and some of your horns are too hot. This is not appropriate for young players. So remove them and then submit a new ad ;)
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
djkueken

Post by djkueken »

I won't get back to other manialinks.. But how can horns be too hot??

And which avatars you mean? Only some please.. not all^^

Edit: Now i had a look on Zero's Manialink... If my Avatars too hot.. what the hell are their avatars?? On my Manialink i found ~4 Avatars that i think are too hot in your eyes.. But on the Zero Manialink still on every Page at least 1!! So... Answer Please.. Also my question of empty Manialinks with ServerLinks in it.. Thx so far!
Ovid

Post by Ovid »

The system is down. :cry:
Maniablog-der neue Fan Blog!
gouxim
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by gouxim »

It was for a little over 30minutes. It is back online now.
Please do not PM for support. Instead, create a thread so that everyone can contribute or benefit from the answer! 8-)

Return to “Ingame Publishing”