Graphic tweaks

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: English Moderator

Rich_hard1

Graphic tweaks

Post by Rich_hard1 »

Anyone know any graphic tweaks to make things beautiful and still run smoothly???
Dany0

Re: Graphic tweaks

Post by Dany0 »

Turn off computer, look out the window. :roflol:
Rich_hard1

Post by Rich_hard1 »

Lol

Seriously, where is the tweaking guys here. Can't believe there's nobody that wants this game to play smoothly and still look great?

I did use search, came up with 'how to used crossfire'.

Please help your customers moderators :)

Edit by modo : Use search function and not double post.
kalimerre

Post by kalimerre »

I think you didn't make a good search. I just type "crossfire" in the search box at the top of the forum and i found this : http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... t=0#p62368

If you want all results with crossfire : http://forum.maniaplanet.com/search.php ... =crossfire
Trackmaniack

Post by Trackmaniack »

Hey, Kali, I don't think he's looking for how to use crossfire... :-?

For some tweak tips--turn motion blur off, turn reflections down to low or off, Tex Decals 2D and 3D off, background quality to Medium or Low, Particle quality to Medium, and turn your sound quality down from high. That's all I can think of atm as I'm not actually in front of my computer and can't look at the interface for myself. :-?
WIP
Spacecraft

Post by Spacecraft »

Rich_hard1 wrote: Seriously, where is the tweaking guys here. Can't believe there's nobody that wants this game to play smoothly and still look great?
You make it sound like nobody can play with good visuals and high FPS without tweaking the game.
Trackmaniack

Post by Trackmaniack »

Spacecraft wrote:
Rich_hard1 wrote: Seriously, where is the tweaking guys here. Can't believe there's nobody that wants this game to play smoothly and still look great?
You make it sound like nobody can play with good visuals and high FPS without tweaking the game.
Problem is, that's the case. At least right now. :-? TM2 isn't really as optimized as TM1 was, at least IMO, because I could run TMUF on nearly max settings, but TM2 is really hard on my PC...
WIP
G2Wolf

Post by G2Wolf »

Trackmaniack wrote:
Spacecraft wrote:
Problem is, that's the case. At least right now. :-? TM2 isn't really as optimized as TM1 was, at least IMO, because I could run TMUF on nearly max settings, but TM2 is really hard on my PC...
TMUF came out over 3 years ago, TM2 came out less than 3 weeks ago.

Anyways, it's possible to play on minimum settings and the game still looks pretty damn good.
Dany0

Post by Dany0 »

Trackmaniak what are you talking about? TM2 is awesomely optimized(though the heavy use of billboarding is... disgusting, but I'm just ignoring it anyway :teub: ); I couldn't get 30FPS on max on TMUF without AA or AF, but I get ~40-80 (averaging 40 to 60 depending on track) FPS with AA, AF and max settings! Except for the car reflections, it's good in solo but it just sucks to see it on multi :shock:

Return to “Trackmania 2”